Eccie member is a stalker

Just to alert everyone I have quit as a rmt due to a stalker. This guy was a client, then a boyfriend. I moved my home and he followed me from my work and broke into my home as well as continues to follow me. I have police reports to prove this as well as a positive id on this jerk his handle is rjo--80. Please be aware he even posted my new home address and family pic on the internet accusing me of prostituion. Amazing how bold he is.... If you like more info please pm me. Ladies beware
This psycho is a pathological liar and lives in her own fantasy world. NO ONE broke into her house and there are NO police reports filed bc NO ONE has done a thing to her. She is delusional and if ANYONE thinks she was only a RMT they are just as delusional. No photos or addresses were posted and no accusations of prostitution made (although that IS what she is). So I'd say if you want the TRUE story, them PM me. Oh, and ask her about HER harassment of my friends and acquaintances, going into their place of business and attacking them verbally, and more than ONE time after she was warned by them that cops would be called on her crazy ass the next time it happened. Or ask about her assault charge. staff edit. prohibited topic huck Then we'll arrive at the TRUTH!
the rangers are losing 1-4 going into the 7th. fuck.
I feel ya, trying to watch the game in peace and a buddy alerts me to this bat-shit crazy post!
Were you her client, then boyfriend? Strange that you never reviewed her.
  • Gio
  • 07-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Call HR.
Rule #1. Never date a client/provider.
Rule #2. If you date a client/provider quit this site before you make a mistake like this one post.
Rule #3. If you did post your mistake for breaking Rule #1 & Rule #2, than buy drinks for everyone in here!!! Or just get drunk and forgetabouit!
This looks like one of those "take it outside" kinda deals that is a private spat between two members and isn't alert-worthy.
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
This is the swift action to put this to a rest. Posting here directly affects the board. To both parties.....take your personal conflict off this site right away, or suffer the consequences.

Thread closed.