Gigi Stone and Zandra

Lately Zandra has taken upon herself the role of a pimp for Gigi Stone advertising her like her NEW HOT FRIEND. Having seen Tieler in the past and based on the pictures Gigi Stone has posted, let me tell you that there is nothing new about this provider and it is plain old Tieler who eventually was to retire because she left TOS.

These 2 really think we are so dumb and don't know how many beans make 5 it seems like.

Zandra, it would probably be more beneficial if you really and factually do find someone who is really new. I wasn't born yesterday FYI. This isn't the TOS. Take this fake identity shit there please. Lying is simply not cool Zandra. Other than that you can keep on beating the drum who steveinPA is. Everyone knows that because unlike you Steve isn't a liar. Moreover, Steve knows who Gigi Stone is.
Lately Zandra has taken upon herself the role of a pimp for Gigi Stone advertising her like her NEW HOT FRIEND. Having seen Tieler in the past and based on the pictures Gigi Stone has posted, let me tell you that there is nothing new about this provider and it is plain old Tieler who eventually was to retire because she left TOS.

These 2 really think we are so dumb and don't know how many beans make 5 it seems like.

Zandra, it would probably be more beneficial if you really and factually do find someone who is really new. I wasn't born yesterday FYI. This isn't the TOS. Take this fake identity shit there please. Lying is simply not cool Zandra. Other than that you can keep on beating the drum who steveinPA is. Everyone knows that because unlike you Steve isn't a liar. Moreover, Steve knows who Gigi Stone is. Originally Posted by tatasddd

Can't you ever say something nice about someone steve? You might earn an invite to a club meeting. Just saying!
The truth isn't nice according to you Sir?
Thank for the keen intel
Thank for the keen intel Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
You are welcome Sir.
Oh geez...

Is he really back already?
Time flies when you're having fun.
Oh geez...

Is he really back already? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Apparently, I thought I smelled shit.