About that wall....

There is an annual trade deficit with Mexico of approximately $60 Billion. In 2015, the US imported $78 Billion in autos and automobile parts from Mexico (source - Money.cnn.com Jan 7, 2017 article by Patrick Gillespie). Any real wonder why Trump keeps working with US automakers to re-home factory production from Mexico to the US...??? That elimination of trade deficit pays for the wall while improving the US economy.
Most Japanese cars are built in the US. It's the big 3 outsourcing. My job left for China in 2004....still OK.
Speaking of China its reported China and Mexico just made a deal for China to move an automobile factory to Mexico. I guess labor in Mexico is less expensive than China, too.
I wonder what the unemployment, Medicaid and Social Security bennies look like in China and Mexico.
I wonder what the unemployment, Medicaid and Social Security bennies look like in China and Mexico. Originally Posted by gnadfly
See "Red Cross" and "The Church" .. as far as Mexico is concerned.

For China you might check with the crews working Chinese oil production platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. I suspect with their move it won't be long before they also have control over the petroleum reserves in Mexico, or a good portion of them. They were aggressive in the Gulf/Latin American region while Obaminable played Golf and played President....in that order.

Let's see: The Russians get the uranium and Chinese get oil.

U.S. gets solar panels .... from the bankruptcy court.
Ganadfly^^^^^ now that's fucking funny Bennies - social security - Medicaid in Mexico and China LMAF NONE NONE that's why they come here