SUPER ANAL FREAK! ANY TAKERS?

anal feels so awesome once its finally in but the getting it in part is what i have a hard time with! im offering it but the pain is to unbareble sometimes !!! once its in i relax and enjoy all the wonderful feelingz! I havent done it in a while bc the last bad experience, but im looking for a companion that will take his time and possibly want to share some intamacy with me while doing it... ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A GOOD LUBE? MAYBE EVEN A TASTY LUBE BC I LIKE TO SUCK ON IT WHEN ITS PULLED OUT!

-TASTY MZ_TRACY
There is a lube called "backdoor" it comes in a black bottle. Works wonders.
Also, consider purchasing a comfortable size anal plug and inserting it a couple of times a week to keep 'it' stretched only slightly enough for non painful penetration.
start with a finger/work to a small toy/then a little bigger toy/then BAM!

have fun!
Just flop down on a fire hydrant, that should do the trick.
  • Jets
  • 09-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Try System Jo Anal H2O Lubricant - get the water based one so it it latex safe. Can buy from Amazon at a great price. This stuff is the best.
Liquid Silk.
I gotta move to Texas
Wet platinum, it doesn't dry out and isn't bad to taste.

Great ass BTW!!
Here is a nice little training set.
http://www.extremerestraints.com/but...-kit_2760.html
As for lube, test several out to see which you like best. If you are doing ATM, I recommend that you give yourself an enema an hour or so prior to your date. Its best to be all cleaned out. As far as the initial penetration, just take it slow.....Unless your ready for a good ass pounding then tell him to shove that hunk of meat in and pound away.

Unless your ready for a good ass pounding then tell him to shove that hunk of meat in and pound away.
Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
I think I've found my soulmate.

Sympy.
  • rp
  • 09-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Come on over to my place and stick my cock in your butt for 30 minutes per day until you are suffiviently pain free. Then take two apirins, and come back to my place in the morning.
i also do anal alot and have found that if you get a nice anal toy i have an anal toy that also vibrates and have bought the anal lube for times that i have not done it in a while otherwise i just use a nice liquid lube, the adult stores sell something that works as a slight numbing lube so it eases the pain of getting it in, it has worked great for me, but thats just my opinion also have you tried ky yours and mine? they have a great chocolate flavor and strawberry flavor they come together taste awesome makes u want to swallow the whole thing
Ms. M, you need to get back to east Tx. asap!! ASS...ETX...ASAP!! lol
I'm not above a tiny drop or 2 of anal-ese on a butt plug before I apply my favorite lube.
I would love you help you practice