Thank you

Thank you
I meet some wonderful people here in Sioux City and would like to say thanks to all
of you for being warm, sweet gentlemen.
I will be leaving in the morning to go back to Lincoln. I miss home. I will make sure to get up this way again.
If you have not met with me yet, still have time today.
Hugs and ty's
Sabra
Is Sioux City even a part of Iowa? I've always thought of them more like one of Omaha's dingleberrys. Something that just hangs around. You haven't been to Iowa till you hit DSM. Just saying.
Is Sioux City even a part of Iowa? I've always thought of them more like one of Omaha's dingleberrys. Something that just hangs around. You haven't been to Iowa till you hit DSM. Just saying. Originally Posted by livn2do
^^What livn said. Well said "You haven't been to Iowa till you hit DSM" that goes to all the traveling lady's
Or Cedar Rapids
Or Cedar Rapids Originally Posted by MsElena

I second this all day long, and twice on Sunday!
  • SUX
  • 10-14-2012, 01:30 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you Sabra. Make sure you come back to visit so we can have some more fun. Your skills are are amazing!!
It was a pleasure meeting you too.
Sabra, when you visit Des Moines or even Cedar Rapids let me know if you have any questions regarding either city...happy to lend a helping hand if needed!
Sabra, when you visit Des Moines or even Cedar Rapids let me know if you have any questions regarding either city...happy to lend a helping hand if needed! Originally Posted by Couture
Thank you so much. I will make sure to get a hold of you.
Hugs
Sabra, I've been meaning to mention how much I appreciate your avatar. The side boob shot is highly under rated IMO.