"No" Reviews...

To all you guys writing "NO" reviews...when will you ever learn? LOL

Good luck
Am I missing something? Are you trying to tell them to call you?
I'm confused...
Am I missing something? Are you trying to tell them to call you? Originally Posted by Mobeezy
No, I have ads for that.

I'm confused... Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Chloe, I'm sure you'll catch up later...I have confidence in you!
If they deserve a no, they get a no.
If they deserve a no, they get a no. Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
Of course. I don't really understand why some of the same guys, who have been around ages, are still TOFTT and getting Bait n Switched, instead of using the resources here to help aid in having a better outcome. I guess they like wasting money or get a kick out of the whole experience. Just an observation.
Of course. I don't really understand why some of the same guys, who have been around ages, are still TOFTT and getting Bait n Switched, instead of using the resources here to help aid in having a better outcome. I guess they like wasting money or get a kick out of the whole experience. Just an observation. Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain
Could be they like the chase, finding that Diamond in the rough, or when a guy is ready he is ready, and knows if he tries to call ya or someone else, you will most likely turn him away.

Personally, I'm a person that makes my decision about 8 or 9pm and by 11pm or midnight I want to be with a lady. Yet at the same time, I've got several ladies on speed dial that don't mind this kinda of arrangement because I know there late night people.
Could be they like the chase, finding that Diamond in the rough, or when a guy is ready he is ready, and knows if he tries to call ya or someone else, you will most likely turn him away.

Personally, I'm a person that makes my decision about 8 or 9pm and by 11pm or midnight I want to be with a lady. Yet at the same time, I've got several ladies on speed dial that don't mind this kinda of arrangement because I know there late night people. Originally Posted by shorty
Interesting
Yet most times I will let ladies know I'm not setting up a session with them but would like to get the screening out of way. So if I do call, its going to be later in the night and looking for a session within a couple of hrs. If ladies think I'm a Time Waster by wanting to get screening done but don't want to book a session immediately, then its there lose and I move on.

Personally, I'm a person that makes my decision about 8 or 9pm and by 11pm or midnight I want to be with a lady. Yet at the same time, I've got several ladies on speed dial that don't mind this kinda of arrangement because I know there late night people. Originally Posted by shorty
Bingo.....who gets hot and heated and thinks great I'll cool off in 24 hours? Like right now I could go for a back massage because I have free time. I won't have it this time tomorrow.
Yet most times I will let ladies know I'm not setting up a session with them but would like to get the screening out of way. So if I do call, its going to be later in the night and looking for a session within a couple of hrs. If ladies think I'm a Time Waster by wanting to get screening done but don't want to book a session immediately, then its there lose and I move on. Originally Posted by shorty
I pre-screen guys who aren't sure about their schedule and work with them on booking later on. That's never been a problem, however, I will not be burdened with rushing through screening and putting myself in potential danger, just because some guy felt a mild twinge.

Bingo.....who gets hot and heated and thinks great I'll cool off in 24 hours? Like right now I could go for a back massage because I have free time. I won't have it this time tomorrow. Originally Posted by Mobeezy
Available 24/7 for your back massage needs:

I pre-screen guys who aren't sure about their schedule and work with them on booking later on. That's never been a problem, however, I will not be burdened with rushing through screening and putting myself in potential danger, just because some guy felt a mild twinge. Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain
No, I didn't say for you to rush around and screen because someone got some urge around 8-9pm wanting to see someone later on that night. I said if a person does his prescreening earlier, then when he gets that urge, its out of the way. Not everyone can book or willing too but getting prescreening out of the way helps.
Agreed
No, I didn't say for you to rush around and screen because someone got some urge around 8-9pm wanting to see someone later on that night. I said if a person does his prescreening earlier, then when he gets that urge, its out of the way. Not everyone can book or willing too but getting prescreening out of the way helps. Originally Posted by shorty
Right...I was clear on what you said the first time. I simply stated my rationale for not taking last minute bookings based upon my personal experiences.
I pre-screen guys who aren't sure about their schedule and work with them on booking later on. That's never been a problem, however, I will not be burdened with rushing through screening and putting myself in potential danger, just because some guy felt a mild twinge.

Available 24/7 for your back massage needs:

Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain
Seriously where can I buy that In the area ? Does it really work?