Is it sexual harassment if...

...the woman likes you and wants you to squeeze that ass?
I'm sorry but what exactly are you asking??
...the woman likes you and wants you to squeeze that ass? Originally Posted by Jason Green
In the current environment, that is only safe if your are absolutely, positively certain that she will never have anything against you or want revenge at any time for the rest of your life. Otherwise, you are at risk.
If you need to ask, it is... smh
Some of these stories I have heard regarding celebrities have appeared to be nothing more than hitting on someone. Suggestive flirting, etc.
Dustin Hoffman asked a girl for a foot massage in 1985 on the set of a movie....Jeez.
Well Jules, what if she squeezes my ass first?
In the current environment, that is only safe if your are absolutely, positively certain that she will never have anything against you or want revenge at any time for the rest of your life. Otherwise, you are at risk. Originally Posted by billw1032
Wow. You're right. No more grab-assery.
I feel like a creep! And maybe I should wait until the alcohol wears off before I decide if she likes me.
When in doubt, get written consent.
When in doubt, get written consent. Originally Posted by corona
Certified and notarized! And video evidence. Fuck it all...
My head is tired.
Look but don't touch.
You Can Grab My booty ❤
What do you do after you grab it??
Just stand there?? Walk away?? Ask if she wants to meet at Starbucks later for a Pumpkin Spice Latte??

I mean. What is the proper protocol for ass grabbing??
Ever learning.
Recent events have proven that validity of "consent" declines dramatically with your socio-economic status.
  • BLM69
  • 11-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Wow. You're right. No more grab-assery.
I feel like a creep! And maybe I should wait until the alcohol wears off before I decide if she likes me. Originally Posted by Jason Green
She's a whore and probably hasn't got a descent fuck in a while or has a grandpa fetish
You Can Grab My booty ❤ Originally Posted by jamieDallas
I will. Thank you so much.
I'm sorry but what exactly are you asking?? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
If you combine the title with the OP you get a question.