Question: How many city’s can you post Visiting ads in on the same day on Eccie???

So I’m getting ready to hit the road and start touring again and yesterday I tried to put out about three different visiting ads in three different cities very close by to Dallas. By the end of the night I received a warning from one of the moderators in Mississippi…Just him, not any other moderator from Dallas? Telling me that I’m not allowed to post different ads in the weekend lined up in different cities. Even though it clearly states In the Eccie guidelines

•Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad(once every 7 days) in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area.

I’m just a bit confused and curious to know if anyone else has run across this issue? Please let me know your thoughts, Thanks.
That's the weekly ad.. I'm thinking the weekend ad there is some difference in that you can't post multiple cities unless you are actually going to BE in multiple cities DURING the weekend.

So.. if you used the Weekend Line Up.. that is different from the 5 weekly ads in the Provider Ad section.
As many as you can get away with ...
That's the weekly ad.. I'm thinking the weekend ad there is some difference in that you can't post multiple cities unless you are actually going to BE in multiple cities DURING the weekend.

So.. if you used the Weekend Line Up.. that is different from the 5 weekly ads in the Provider Ad section. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Right. The weekend lineup ads are to inform the LOCAL Fucksticks that you're available that weekend for them in their cesspool of a city wherever that may be.

If you plan on transporting yourself back & forth across the state during the weekend to Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Lubbock with Rick & Morty or Doc Brown & Marty McFly then yeah, there's nothing wrong with it.

In Texas there is an exception. San Antonio & Austin are very close. Some gals can be in either city within 30 min to an hour or may live in between. Posting a Weekend Lineup ad in those 2 cities is understandable because they can be available to the mongers that desire their services. Even San Antonio, Austin, Houston.

Weekend Lineup - 1 ad posted between 6am Thursday morning and 9pm Sunday night for your availability that weekend. Not to announce a future visit or your next weeks availability.

Dallas and/or Fort Worth regular ad forum - 1 ad per 7 days.

For those who bitch an complain the "Once a Week" line. Just remember to look at your calendar. 1 week equals 7 days.

Enjoy your debauchery this Holiday season.
Bonus points for posting at exactly 9pm Sunday in weekend lineup.
Got it figured out now, thanks for responding everyone
Be sure to add taint photos to your ads.