I NEED MORE PICTURES UP....

how do i edit my profile to where i can place links and pictures besides my avitar on to my main profile where the members and guest can see it?

If I understand your question, the answer is to get Provider status. That opens the option of putting up a showcase with photos. See the sticky post at the top of the Welcome forum for how to do that.
  • fawn
  • 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Here is the link POD is talking about....Please take the time to read all of the info... it is very informative...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Any member of a "Verified" usergroup may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums.
To enable your account for advertising in these forums, you must first be verified by ECCIE Worldwide staff. This process typically takes under 24 hours to complete, however could be delayed if you are not able to provide sufficient information to establish yourself as a legit provider or agency. To become verified, submit links to your reviews on ECCIE or another recognized review site, and/or obtain a vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female.