not getting any help from mods

i sent a message over a WEEK ago about a few of reviews not Showing up in my count

i also sent an email about getting a friend i referred verfied i have yet to get a response from ANYONE ON EITHER ISSUE
Are you current on all fees and dues?
Did you send the e-mail from the account you have registered for ECCIE? If you didn't that could be one problem.

If you did, you might try forwarding your request to Becky and T-Bone at:

owner@eccie.net
The provider in question needs to send an email to dallas@eccie.net with the specific information needed to get verified.

If you will PM me the links to the specific reviews that are not linked to you yet, I will be glad to take care of that.
Chloe,

Sorry about the frustrations. I checked my PM list and do not see one from you. It's probably a good idea to send a PM to a mod or two if you don't get a response to other methods of communication.

In addition, some of us have been vacationing some this summer which puts a greater load on the remaining staff.

I expect Bubba wil get things fixed for you, but feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

SL
i sent a message days ago again to the above email and still no reply
The provider who wants to get verified needs to send the required info, not you. Your email helps once we receive the email from the new provider.

Also, I have not received the list of reviews you need attached to your account