Safe Incall Area's

Hi my name is Hannah Rae I'm new to the site just wondering if anyone could help me out on what hotels are safe for a location??????
I'm starting to like the hotels around the Market Center area southwest of Stemmons. There are also a few near Regal Row, Empire Central off Stemmons. Hotels near the Galleria are good and the hotels just north of downtown on Central are good, too.

Galleria area hotels are popular as are hotels in Addison off Midway and Beltline.

Lewisville has tons of them off I-35 but they might be too far.
Keep in mind if you are at a hotel or motel many le agencies check for warrants of those staying there. If you have warrants or the person renting the room you are a bigger target.
Stay mobile and look business-professional (not provider-professional). Don't get greedy or sloppy and any 3.5+star place is probably a safe bet.

Bid on priceline and u can get a 4star online for the same price as a 2star at the desk. I never paid more than $80 staying in the 4stars in the galleria, downtown or dfw airport, usually was between $50-$65 though. I walked into a super 8 in garland one time just to see because i was past the 11pm deadline to book online and they wanted $130 for a room. No shit. Always bid online. Always. And before 11pm Lol. Good Luck!
Stay out of Addison Irving and arlington
Stay out of Addison Irving and arlington Originally Posted by txexetoo
Stay out of Addison?? The place is Hooker Central. Been to a dozen hotels and as many condos there the last three years...no problems at all.

If Addison was wiped out, us guys would lose a ton of Providers.
The extended stays in Addison are kind of hot but I know lots of ladies who have private incalls in the area with no issues.

Stay away from anything in the 635/75 area especially the extended stay places.

As mentioned before 3.5 stars and up are your best bet

Good luck
Stay out of Addison?? The place is Hooker Central. Been to a dozen hotels and as many condos there the last three years...no problems at all.

If Addison was wiped out, us guys would lose a ton of Providers. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Addison is a tiny town with a big police budget. She is looking for the best bets on safety.

Inside Dallas city limits. Too big, too few police to cover it. The smaller townships work too closely with the hotels and have the time to respond to suspicious persons calls.

If an area looks uncomfortable, then it will scare the clients. I don't do the high-five area (635 &75), and I don't do the regal row and 35 area. Too much other crime going on in those areas.

The galleria area is Dallas jurisdiction, just outside of Addison.

Hope that helps.
stay out of garland. cops have too much time on their hands