hey howdydome

• GP
  • 03-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Want to hear something funny? Mod Anita and wannabe mod iggy think I am you. Lol even after she was shown proof that we are 2 different people. Bahahaha
your impeccable reputation under fire?
Anyone wonder why he doesn't have an Ambassador tag?

Didn't think so...

P.S.-Hope this conversation didn't take place in PMs...just sayin'...

Want to hear something funny? Mod Anita and wannabe mod iggy think I am you. Lol even after she was shown proof that we are 2 different people. Bahahaha Originally Posted by GP
  • GP
  • 03-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Ambassador BWAHHAHAH. You think I wanted or even asked for one? Now that is funny.

P.S. Lets say it did, what ya gonna do about it, RTM this post like you do the thousands of other posts? You are a laughing stock for the staff. Would you like to know the percentage of your RTM's that just go totally ignored? Keep hammering that RTM cupcake!
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Want to hear something funny? Mod Anita and wannabe mod iggy think I am you. Lol even after she was shown proof that we are 2 different people. Bahahaha Originally Posted by GP
Mod Nita, Howdy not GP, I suppose if you broke into my PM's and read a few from Howdy you could figure out who he really was. Is that one of your MOD powers?
  • GP
  • 03-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Not any more lol
It never was.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 08:34 PM
It never was. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Since Howdy did not guest account or need to be hidden, not off limits to disclose who he was before?
Mod Nita, Howdy not GP, I suppose if you broke into my PM's and read a few from Howdy you could figure out who he really was. Is that one of your MOD powers? Originally Posted by XY
That's 'classified'....first 8 seconds of this clip will explain....LMAO!!!

Would you like to know the percentage of your RTM's that just go totally ignored? Originally Posted by GP
Sure. How many?
  • GP
  • 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
guess.. hint- it was pretty high
i think your over estimating just how much people are concerned with you at this point.

your not a mod anymore.

i could have seen you as a mod doing it,

you have a "do as I say, not as I do" personality in general, so the double handle as a mod while trying to chase off the in convenient members here would come as no surprise.

i dont see it as an issue at all.....again

who really cares ?
I kinda figured Lucky Charms thought that based on his last comment.
guess.. hint- it was pretty high Originally Posted by GP
Why guess? I think you used to be a mod...so, how many?
  • GP
  • 03-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Because I want to hear your guess and laugh at you when you are wrong.

Why guess? I think you used to be a mod...so, how many? Originally Posted by Wakeuр