question for the ladies

In the times we live in, and the increasing amount of degenerates in our society that have internet access, would you consider it a good idea for this board to have members submit to a "criminal check" of sorts that simply verifies whether or not one of these guys makeing an appt with you is a sex offender? Just seems like it would protect the board and obviouisly you a bit more. I also bet membership drops 25%!

Here is a free one you can use as well by address or by name. http://www.familywatchdog.us/
you mean a background check required to perform an illegal activity...? brilliant
You want to deny sex offenders access to whores? Do you think that would make them more or less likely to rape and/or go diddle a child? I don't like to insult ideas but this one is worthy of an elected official.
I especially like the part where he implies that 25% of the membership wouldn't pass a sex offender background check...that's AWESOME...
Can we also find out wich members are jews? Great idea pervert!
In the times we live in, and the increasing amount of degenerates in our society that have internet access ... Originally Posted by Justapervert
Don't we have Al Gore to thanck for that?
WOW!!!! thats summatha funniest shit ive read ALL day!!!wtf!! hahahahahahahaahahha
you guys are all idiots... why would anyone, want to be put in a situation with a convicted rapist? comeone convicted of secual assault? someone who's a pedofile? This is a simple way to weed out the people that dont belong here or on any dating site. Better yet, lets have them go hang out in teh parks with all the little ones they can get their hands on...
Just what are you all afraid of? makes ya want to think that maybe some of the loudest are the biggest perps. Sorry if you all think that thiis board if perfect and has all of the most respectful law abiding citizens in the country, but i will stand by my 25% number. Stop hiding behind anonymity, if you have nothing to fear, you should welcome this idea.
Again i think the ladies have a right to know what they are dealing with. Most of the guys on these lists have a much higher chance of carrying STD's... you want to see your girl after she has seen said guy? go for it... Give me one legitimate reason why this is a badi idea... other than ... your on the list or just dont like it.
Other than Chicago boy, i find it intersting that the only ones chiming in here are reagarded as the biggest problems on the board...
Simple. For a hobbyist this site is about gaining information about them, not giving it up about us. Remember, we pay and they collect.
you guys are all idiots... why would anyone, want to be put in a situation with a convicted rapist? comeone convicted of secual assault? someone who's a pedofile? This is a simple way to weed out the people that dont belong here or on any dating site. Better yet, lets have them go hang out in teh parks with all the little ones they can get their hands on...
Just what are you all afraid of? makes ya want to think that maybe some of the loudest are the biggest perps. Sorry if you all think that thiis board if perfect and has all of the most respectful law abiding citizens in the country, but i will stand by my 25% number. Stop hiding behind anonymity, if you have nothing to fear, you should welcome this idea.
Again i think the ladies have a right to know what they are dealing with. Most of the guys on these lists have a much higher chance of carrying STD's... you want to see your girl after she has seen said guy? go for it... Give me one legitimate reason why this is a badi idea... other than ... your on the list or just dont like it.
Other than Chicago boy, i find it intersting that the only ones chiming in here are reagarded as the biggest problems on the board... Originally Posted by Justapervert
the boys down at the station must have fun writing these...
you guys are all idiots... why would anyone, want to be put in a situation with a convicted rapist? comeone convicted of secual assault? someone who's a pedofile? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Yep...he's implying 25% of us are rapists and pedophiles...win...

Just what are you all afraid of? makes ya want to think that maybe some of the loudest are the biggest perps. Originally Posted by Justapervert
So now it's the prolific posters that are the RECIDIVIST rapists and pedophiles...you're so awesome...

Most of the guys on these lists have a much higher chance of carrying STD's... you want to see your girl after she has seen said guy? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Now we're not just rapists and pedophiles, we all have STDs too...you just won the Interwebs...

Give me one legitimate reason why this is a badi idea... other than ... your on the list or just dont like it. Originally Posted by Justapervert
How about to pass a criminal background check in Texas you have to provide real life info, including fingerprints, social security number, full name, and address...then you have to pay for the process. Why would anyone want to provide all that real life information and have it tied to our handles just to join a board which discusses an illegal activity?

If you don't like that one, I've got a LOT more, but that one should be the only one you need...

P.S.-Anyone else find it ironic that this thread was started by a guy with the handle "justapervert"?
I don't comment much but I happened to glance at this. I see there would be a lot of privacy concerns for you gents. And no one would want record of the background check being done for a site like this.

But are you required to provide full name for sites like 411? I've also heard of agencies that do very extensive verification of employment and even research previous addresses and household members. Some gents don't mind providing the info.

I dont think running your name for criminal Information that is Public record like watchdog would flag le.

I kind of see why he said "question for ladies" Cause from ladies standpoint I welcome any additional info one is willing to provide that makes me safer or more comfortable. I think watchdog is a nice tool for him to remind us of.

(On a sidenote I don't trust everything on there cause I've seen some inaccurate and exaggerated reports but of course no provider would want to take chance with someone on there)
But are you required to provide full name for sites like 411? Originally Posted by AmberKnights
No.

I've also heard of agencies that do very extensive verification of employment and even research previous addresses and household members. Some gents don't mind providing the info. Originally Posted by AmberKnights
"Some" being only the idiotic ones...

I dont think running your name for criminal Information that is Public record like watchdog would flag le. Originally Posted by AmberKnights
Irrelevant. Why would anyone want any of their identifying real life info tied to their ability to be a member of this site?

Turn it around...how about every provider on this site is now required to give proof of their real first and last name to become a Verified Provider here? What's your opinion of this idea now Amber?
Other than Chicago boy, i find it intersting that the only ones chiming in here are reagarded as the biggest problems on the board... Originally Posted by Justapervert
First the main question: I believe prostitution, especially if legal, might lessen instances of sexual misconduct by providing an outlet. So I don't want to lessen the access for those with the illness.

Personally, I'd rather weed out the illiterate cunts that either can't or don't have the respect to communicate effectively. I'd much rather come here to interact with literate sexual deviants than vanilla bangers with half a brain.

Finally, this is the type of guy that assures us that we have nothing to fear if we have nothing to hide:

But I will thank you for including me amongst those 'regarded as the biggest problems on the board..." I though I was just lurking...I'm struttin' my stuff tonight, gonna give it the old lady extra good, just for that.

Yes, the irony.
I think its a bit overboard on this site at that point I believe it would give LE too much of a look intorour world. A background check setup would go back to LE... it's almost to me like a way to set yourself up as a guy once you pass the checking then how much access to your account do you think they will gain? It seems like a good idea for us (girls) until it's put on paper
And even if they started it who would like to re sign up just for a background check?