San Jose in November! Any recommendations?

Gonna go there in beginning of November. Staying at del Rey first night then cocal the rest of the weekend. Only 4 days total! Any recommendations on where I should go or who I should see? Any help would be appreciated! Saw that Luna should be one I should see! Any one have contact info? Thanks again!
What he said. Any experts?
Luna's info is in the review I wrote. Download Whatsapp on your smartphone, All the girls there use it...become friends with Luna and she will be sending pics and flirting with you all the time.

Your one night in Del Rey you won't have to leave the building. Just be sure to take your time and talk to quite a few before deciding. The sharks are going to be all over you at first but after you turn a few away the rest will realize you are not susceptible to the hard-sell and then you can choose for yourself.

Cocal - No brainer, hands down the best show in Jaco. Unless you have other activities scheduled during the day I recommend collecting some phone numbers at night at the Cocal. You will not find much daytime action in that town, so you can go into your Whatsapp and summon your own action. At night in the Cocal it is a gold mine, until about 11 pm then they spread out amongst the smaller clubs along the strip and become harder to find. Le Loft is a good one after midnight.

I will be in SJ from 11/12-11/18, anybody else gonna be in town those days?
I'll be there 11/5 - 11/9. Looks like we're gonna miss each other by a few days! Lol thanks for the info! Any other recommendations besides Luna?
There are way too many girls around there to be looking for a specific one. Instead be looking for a specific type. The hottest one in the room won't always be the best one in your room. Try to find one you can talk to at the bar and enjoy her company. The better you get along the more fun you will have upstairs. When chatting, a general rule is the sooner they ask to go with you the sooner she will be ready to leave the bedroom. I find that it if is eventually me that says let's go (Vamos) without her ever bringing it up then it is probably a good choice.
Good advice thanks mako!
Thanks for the advice Mako! Will definitely use what you have told me!
Thanks for the advice will head down to jaco this weekend

I will be in SJ from 11/12-11/18, anybody else gonna be in town those days? Originally Posted by Mako113
I've wanted to hit up CR for the longest, how far are these places from any surfing? I'm going to start looking at flights. Holy shit, round trip is $254
Jaco is a beach town
I am just going to be there on nov 22