State: Texas
Address: 183/mcneil
Activities: very good massage+
Hair Length and Color: mid back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3, fit and attractive, very nice rack
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been wanting to check this place out, but i’m a southsider. Did you make an appointment or walk in?
  • Pinga
  • 08-26-2018, 06:42 PM
appointment, but have walked in before with no issues
Met her today. Not bad at all. At the flip she took tops and bottoms off. When I motioned for 69 she dropped that kitty right on my face until L1 finish. Massage was superb too!
quick question on DATY... how does everyone keep from getting any type of STD or worse? I have too many doctor friends that keep warning me about this.... I'm just looking for some insight as i would love to partake.
Which one is D&T? Aren't there two AMP's within 50 feet of each other?
I avoid it at amps. Sophia,offered, I,say nay nay
It doesn't really matter. They are under the same management and the girls alternate between 305 (Pain & Baody) and 213 (DT). I find 305 has less traffic and is quieter. By the way, Angela currently has Yoyo, Linda, and Sophia working. They all are cute and accommodating with full nude extras.
It doesn't really matter. They are under the same management and the girls alternate between 305 (Pain & Baody) and 213 (DT). I find 305 has less traffic and is quieter. By the way, Angela currently has Yoyo, Linda, and Sophia working. They all are cute and accommodating with full nude extras. Originally Posted by Asian Miner
So Amy is no longer there?
quick question on DATY... how does everyone keep from getting any type of STD or worse? I have too many doctor friends that keep warning me about this.... I'm just looking for some insight as i would love to partake. Originally Posted by bigred006
I've wondered that at times, it's a bit like bbbj, a roll of the dice. Since no DATY partakers answered, I'd venture a guess that most who do aren't worried about it because A) they aren't married or in a serious relationship and/or b) already have been exposed to herpes (over 1/3 of the general population has type 2; and 2/3 type 1, so I don't think it's a stretch to guess % among hobbyists and providers is even higher). Anything else your likely to get is going to be bacterial, so if you aren't worried about taking it home, if it happens, get a Z pack. Other than that, you are only talking HPV (pretty much everyone over 30 has), HIV (very unlikely to transmit from female to male, or even male to female other than unprotected intercourse, especially greek), or Hep C (also pretty unlikely to transmit though oral and curable now -though expensive). For me, as much as I love DATY outside the hobby, since I don't qualify under a or b, I pass. You could always take some cling wrap lol,.
For me, as much as I love DATY outside the hobby, since I don't qualify under a or b, I pass. You could always take some cling wrap lol,. Originally Posted by Denali68
I recommend Glad "Press 'n Seal". Seals to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic, wood and vagina.
If you don't mind, how much did you pay?
I recommend Glad "Press 'n Seal". Seals to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic, wood and vagina. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
If you don't mind, how much did you pay? Originally Posted by Scootter40
$2.94 for 70 sq. ft. at H-E-B.