URL / Website: Don’t know if they have one
City: Lincoln
State: Nebraska
Address: Near the La Quinta on N 27th
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body. Had mask on so couldn’t see face.
Recommendation: No
So this review didn’t meet criteria for premium access. The reason stated was there was no activity. I took one for the team and reported such for the next hobbyist that comes through town. I suppose I would have to lie and say there was an activity so the review can meet criteria. But then this site becomes a Penthouse forum site and you can’t tell the truth from a lie. What good does that do anyone? Please reconsider how you want to moderate this site.
Yes I agree beach.
Agree as well. The attempt at an activity was made. No different than getting ripped off
Truth. Well stated beach.
Yeah reviews that show no activity available are just as valuable as ones that do. Keeps some of us from wasting money with no hope.
So this review didn’t meet criteria for premium access. The reason stated was there was no activity. I took one for the team and reported such for the next hobbyist that comes through town. I suppose I would have to lie and say there was an activity so the review can meet criteria. But then this site becomes a Penthouse forum site and you can’t tell the truth from a lie. What good does that do anyone? Please reconsider how you want to moderate this site. Originally Posted by at.the.beach
The Assigned Staff moderate the Eccie Forums in accordance with the Eccie Guidelines. The criteria for the awarding of Premium Access Credit (PA) for a Posted Encounter Report was established by the Owners of Eccie. Unfortunately, this Encounter Report does not meet the Criteria to be granted PA.

Yeah reviews that show no activity available are just as valuable as ones that do. Keeps some of us from wasting money with no hope. Originally Posted by OmahaRedWing
Absolutely!
No one has stated that the Encounter Report does not provide valuable information for Hobbyists that read the Nebraska Forums. As stated earlier; based on the criteria established by the Owners, the Encounter Report does not qualify for the awarding of PA Credit.
The Assigned Staff moderate the Eccie Forums in accordance with the Eccie Guidelines. The criteria for the awarding of Premium Access Credit (PA) for a Posted Encounter Report was established by the Owners of Eccie. Unfortunately, this Encounter Report does not meet the Criteria to be granted PA.

Absolutely!
No one has stated that the Encounter Report does not provide valuable information for Hobbyists that read the Nebraska Forums. As stated earlier; based on the criteria established by the Owners, the Encounter Report does not qualify for the awarding of PA Credit. Originally Posted by biomed1
Are the rules located somewhere on the sight, please direct me if so.
and what exactly was the "criteria" he did not meet. If he had said she stroked his unit briefly and moved on have met it? If he said she let him feel her pussy but no HE would that work? what a bunch of BS
Now you know why your site sucks so bad. I for one won’t be contributing any more. Good luck out there guys. Your local moderators are really doing you a dis-service here.
Now you know why your site sucks so bad. I for one won’t be contributing any more. Good luck out there guys. Your local moderators are really doing you a dis-service here.