NYS Cities to visit ????

I am heading up to Albany this upcoming week + I was wondering what other NY cities are interested in indulging in a hot busty blonde treat .Please PM me or post here ! Thanks Boys !
I am heading up to Albany this upcoming week + I was wondering what other NY cities are interested in indulging in a hot busty blonde treat .Please PM me or post here ! Thanks Boys ! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

You should do the I-90 tour: Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo. Take a couple weeks and do 3 days each stop.
How about rates, reviews and a menu?

Nothing on your website and the review links in your showcase are dead.

We don't need another $300.00 CHJ.
  • Chloe
  • 07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I second the I-90 tour suggestion. Except I definitely wouldn't spend more than 2 days in each city, from a business prospective. As I am sure from your undoubtedly gorgeous photo you will have no problems booking . . . my experience here is that anything over 2 days start to get into the spending more/making less category . . . .
  • duc1
  • 07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I second Jokacz's statement..!!!!
Trust me...she's definately NOT CHJ! Saw her a year ago and reviewed her on the old site. She is into everything, (cfs) allows photos and videos of the session, stays in 4-5 star places and well worth seeing. She is on E.com as American Pie.... BD
I have reviews here mostly in West Texas area , My showcase should saw what is listed also e.com profile and P411 !! I will let you all know what cities I will be in !!