strip clubs in syracuse

• m2244
  • 08-05-2010, 08:19 AM
hey everyone....im going to be in Syracuse for the next couple of days and wanted to know if anyone knew of any good strip clubs to possible dance at.............no fully nude though ......
Here is a thread that lists NY Strip Clubs

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17214
  • Aguy
  • 08-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Topless would be Diamond Dolls, Alpine, Bottom Line and Fantasy Nights. I've never been in DD so I can't speak from experience but hear it is good. The Alpine is your standard topless bar where I've never seen or heard of anything extra going on. The Bottom Line changes how free the dancers are from time to time and FN is more or less a dive with rumor of dancers being very "friendly" in VIP rooms. I'm not a drinker so topless clubs aren't my game.
Paradise found is clearly the club with the hottest dancers. Lexy is an amazing and beautiful dancer. Hardly has to work the pole since she creates a line of men to the VIP area. I used to frequent PF a lot and I always had a decent time there...been there only a few time recently. All the girls are friendly. I've never really had any specific extras offered, but VIP can get very "rub" oriented if you're looking to release in your pants. It's one of the more expensive clubs, but definitely has some hot dancers.