Bbbj is not ok!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU TAKE HOME WITH YOU AFTER????? GREAT RISK FACTORS! READ THIS!

Ok guys its the notorious K.A.T. And I just want to put this out to the community on where i stand on bbbj AND daty , im considered a bad provider because i wont perform these service but i want to warn the girls out there what they may be taking home with them besides 200 bucks,,,,,

aids.about.com/od/tipsforsafersex/bb/beforeunsafe.htm

What Are the Risks of UNPROTECTED Oral Sex? ( BBBJ )

Oral to Penis Contact
Theoretical Risk - Performing oral sex or "giving a blow job" carries a theoretical risk of transmission for the receptive partner because infected pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") fluid or semen (cum) can get into the mouth. Any open sores, cold sores, etc. can be a route by which the virus or bacteria can enter the bloodstream and infect. For the insertive partner there is a theoretical risk of infection because infected blood from a partner's bleeding gums or an open sore could come in contact with a scratch, cut, or sore on the penis.
Documented Risk - Although the risk is many times smaller than anal or vaginal sex, HIV has been transmitted to receptive partners through oral sex ("blow jobs"), even in cases when insertive partners didn't ejaculate (cum).

What Are the Risks of DATY????

Oral to Vagina Contact

Theoretical Risk - Performing oral sex on a woman carries a theoretical risk of HIV transmission for the insertive partner (the person who is licking or sucking the vaginal area) because infected vaginal fluids and blood can get into the mouth. (This includes, but is not limited to, menstrual blood). Likewise, there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission during oral sex for the receptive partner (the person who is having her vagina licked or sucked) if infected blood from oral sores or bleeding gums comes in contact with vulvar or vaginal cuts or sores.

Documented Risk - The risk of HIV transmission during oral sex is low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been cases of HIV transmission and STDs resulting from oral-vaginal sex.
Key Points to Remember!!

HIV AND SOME STDS ARE FOREVER MEANING AND CANT BE CURED
IM SORRY I FEEL THAT GIRLS WHO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK LIKE THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE!

REMEMBER MONEY IS NICE BUT YOUR HEALTH IS PRICELESS!

PROVIDERS WONT BE WORKING FOREVER, (HOPEFULLY) SO AFTER THIS PART OF MY LIFE IS OVER I WANT TO WALK AWAY THE SAME WAY I CAME IN , WITH A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH!

GUYS SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND WHAT THEY ARE REALLY GETTING WHEN THEY PAY THAT DONATION

THIS MAY GET ME RIDICULED AND HARRASSED BUT I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT TO THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW THYE RISK FACTORS BESIDES HIV!!!!
THE RISK OF TRANSMITTING BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IS VERY HIGH! I HAD A FRIEND THAT DATY'ED ANOTHER GIRL AND THE GIRL HAD GONNOREAH AND TRANSMITTED IT TO MY FRIENDS THROAT!!! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU EAT GUYS!!! YOU SHOULD FEEL BETTER KNOWING YOU HAVE A SAFE , CLEAN GIRL THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HER HEALTH AND SAFETY!
IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GIRLS WHO DO DATY IM SURE THEY ARE VERY NICE YET UNINFORMED YOUNG LADIES , BUT THEY ARE PUTTING THEMSELVES AT RISK EVERY TIME!
REMEMBER YOU ARENT JUST SLEEPING WITH THAT PERSON, YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH EVERY PERSON THAT PERSON HAS SLEPT WITH AND EVERY POTHER PERSON THAT PERSON HAS SLEPT WITH AND SO ON AND SO FORTH,

AND AS FAR AS GFE,, I LIKE TO SMOOCH AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GIRL BUT REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS GIRLFRIENDS DO, LIKE GO GET TESTED WITH THIER PARTNER BEFORE ENGAGING IN BBBJ!!!!!
I CANT STRESS THIS MORE REGULAR SCREENING FOR STD'S IS ESSENTIAL!!!!!!!
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND EACH OTHER , LOVE AND THOUGHT WAS PUT INTO THIS POST SO PLEASE JUST READ IT PROTECT YOURSELF FROM UNNESSECARY DRAMA !!!

PRACTICE SAFE S3X!!!!!!
AND IF IT DONT APPLY LET OT FLY!
Thank you for your post, and your explanation of your guidelines... Although i do feel that your post is for the most part accurate, there are some fact that you have left out, or have not understood yourself...

Oral-Penile Contact (fellatio)

Theoretical Risk:With fellatio, there is a theoretical risk of transmission for the receptive partner because infected pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") fluid or semen can get into the mouth. For the insertive partner there is a theoretical risk of infection because infected blood from a partner's bleeding gums or an open sore could come in contact with a scratch, cut, or sore on the penis.

Documented Risk: Although the risk is many times less than anal or vaginal sex, HIV has been transmitted to receptive partners through fellatio, even in cases when insertive partners didn't ejaculate.
Oral-Vaginal Contact (cunnilingus)

Theoretical Risk:Cunnilingus carries a theoretical risk of HIV transmission for the insertive partner (the person who is licking or sucking the vaginal area) because infected vaginal fluids and blood can get into the mouth. (This includes, but is not limited to, menstrual blood). Likewise, there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission during cunnilingus for the receptive partner (the person who is having her vagina licked or sucked) if infected blood from oral sores or bleeding gums comes in contact with vulvar or vaginal cuts or sores.
Documented Risk:The risk of HIV transmission during cunnilingus is extremely low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been a few cases of HIV transmission most likely resulting from oral-vaginal sex."

So again for the most part you were correct, but in alsmot all cases, there needs to be some sort of wound or sore that is open in the mouth in order for the virus to be passed from one person to the other. IF you have other conerns as far as the passing along of the HIV virus, please consult this link.

http://www.avert.org/can-you-get-hiv-aids.htm

another point...

Gonorrhea

In recent years, teenagers with throat infections caused by gonorrhea have often been in the news. Gonorrhea can be transmitted in both directions when oral sex is performed on a man, and throat infections with gonorrhea are notoriously difficult to treat. There is limited research to suggest that it may be possible for someone to acquire a gonorrheal throat infection while performing oral sex on a woman, but transmission in the other direction is relatively unlikely since the site of infection is the cervix -- a part of the female anatomy not reached during cunnilingus. Condoms and dental dams should be extremely effective in preventing transmission of gonorrhea during oral sex.

Again thanks for your post... In the end this is a personal decision that one must make, and should make upon investigating all options and understanding all the risks involved. Do your homework and everyone should be just fine.

Another good link...

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm
I can't give up the beautiful soft and silky feeling.
BJs that do not engulf the opening of the penis (maybe that's more of a dick licking than a sucking) when the penis has normal healthy skin essentially carries no risk. This include ball lickage.
BJs that do not engulf the opening of the penis... Originally Posted by NormalBob
... Are completely pointless, IMHO.
There are risks involved in every job. I take one of them because I do provide BBBJ. I get checked VERY regularly because I provide this service. In the 4 years of providing, and 6 years of being sexually active, I have never had an STD period, let alone from bbbj.
It is a providers choice to do this kind of service, and we are all adults and know of the risks we are taking.
Re Kat Gemini aka Kassandra Love all I can say is: Where is GP when you really need him?
I agree, Kat Gemini (Kassandra) should not even be on here, let alone scolding others on here for their own person preferences. Someone who scams people for a living by pretending to provide a service, their opinion is just meaningless as far as I am concerned. We are all adults here, and we all know what we are doing
kat gemini thank you for this life saving bit of news !! but is fisting safe ??
Are you kidding kat? You can at least have provider status before you complain about why you are lacking in service. Not that I want you to have provider status lol.
who said im scolding? im trying to keep people SAFE and some people just dont understand the risks, and who says i scammed anybody?? never have my menue is just more limited because i have really pretty lips and i dont wanna see bumps on them one day, i dont know why 1 or 2 guys let everybody who doesnt even know me jump on a bandwagon to attack me, i see nothing has changed ??? i have the right to my opinion and im doing excellent , i cant control what people who dont know me say about me but i can control what i say and do so,,,, thank you and good luck and by the way i was invited here ,,,
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KASSANDRALOVE...GIRLS YOU MAY GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES HIV DOESNT SHOW UNTIL YEARS LATER...WHILE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING IT TO EVERYONE ELSE DURING THOSE YEARS...

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH...IF YOU SAW A CLIENT WITH A "COLD-SORE" (HERPES) ON THEIR MOUTH OR PRIVATE PARTS WOULD YOU STILL DO A BBBJ?

I'M JUST SAYIN'!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IM NOT SCOULDING ANYONE---DO WHAT YOU DO---I'M JUST STATING THE FACTS...BE SAFE PEACE
Well Im gonna tell ya...I'm a ymmv kinda girl when it comes to the bbbj....
and no ms medina..to answer your question..no i would not..there have been many times
when i have cut my tongue or lip (had a great fall recently) and I used a cover because I had the issue not the gent..and my clients understood why I covered..I believe it's ones own choice on how they proceed with the appointment..And what is goin on in their own lives..

Now then.. ladies please..CAPPS are not a girls best friend..kinda looks like ya'll are preachin at us..
I would say first and foremost BBBJ and DATY is definitely a personal choice between a provider and a hobbyist. Here's a few things I have learned though while in this business. Many hobbyist look for menu options that their wife or significant other does not perform. Let's face it, they come to us for a reason. It may be to chat, to feel special or to do things that their wives do not. And some just like options! I am not saying by any means if you don't feel comfortable with doing these options to do them, just be aware that many of these men just want to experience something they do not typically get. I am not really sure why Kassandra writes that providers will be working forever? I really hope you do not mean we are going to be providers forever. Lets face it, I know in another thread that there are some older ladies out there still providing and more power to them! But this isn't a career sweetie! I know I won't be providing forever, nor would I depend on this as an only income forever either. And to clearify, it takes 3 to maybe 6 months for HIV to show up. Not years. Please get your facts! That's why it is best to get tested mulitple times a year. This way you can be certain every few months that you are still clean of any STD's that show up right away, and that HIV hasn't shown its ugly head. I am full service but I also allow BBBJ and DATY. I would worry more if the hobbyist couldn't respect the cover full service than having a cover on a bj. Remember, if he isn't using a cap with me, chances are he isn't using a cap with any other girl he is seeing to. As the same for the provider. And as always remember, condoms are effective, only if used properly.
It is why we have reviews.........a provider is welcome to NOT provide bbbj..........a hobbyist is welcome to go elsewhere for his fantasy........everybody is happy.........right?