omg has anyone seen naughty nikki new photos

i recently had the pleasure of seeing nikki's new photos i dont think there are words to describe them. im speaking of the boat shots that feature what could be wny finest combination ass/legs. these photos can be seen at http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1189 i know nikki had some drama over her last special she posted but i hope soon she posts a fs special or perhaps would do hh appointments. in anycase ill need to save a few bucks as that is one of the finest tushies seen to mankind. thanks for the pics nikki
Lucky boat seat!
Wow! Those are spectacular!
Next time i want to play Captain Stuebing...
Hell, I'd settle for being Gopher!!
  • Temko
  • 08-11-2010, 05:50 AM
wow, they are very nice pictures.
I only look at them the last three minutes of every day, just long enough so that I'm ready to roll over and go to sleep.
  • remix
  • 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
omg has anyone seen naughty nikki new photos
I had the same reaction. PMd her a few days ago to voice my approval.
If she wasn't before....Nikki is definitely on my meet list. Awesome pictures.
Hey Passman, just give Obama about another 6 months with this economy... youll see hh specials 'breaking' out everywhere.....
Patience my dear buzz bomb, as Rome...she wasn't built in a day, so it's kinda hard to clean up an 8 year disaster in 1 1/2 years, but we're heading in the right direction. Remember the D for Democrat means drive and R for Republican, means reverse.
don't really know about all that stuff..but sure do love hh specials!!
been some great tushies in wny ie garbrielle, austyn but my god that tush makes a man glad to be alive.. the sight of that in front of oneself in the flesh must be awe inspiring. if anyone ever doubted the presence of a higher being there can be no doubt an ass like that is not vreated without divine intervention.
My God! The legs on that girl!