Blackbeards Girls

Go to website and sign up for their news letter to get a flavor for the talent. A lot are average.
The best looking girls in my opinion and would be for most American eyes I presume:
1. Yolanda. Very attractive girl. Best overall looks wise and heard good things from other mongers. Are schedules didn’t mesh but she perfect mix of DR ass with tight waist and pretty face.
2. Lina - cute as fuck spinner type. Young girl vibes with small A cups and it’s her personality that sets her apart. Really fun gal.
3. Cindi - close to Yolanda on looks but not as tight of body. Pretty face.
4. Endi - best combo of ass and waist there. Face leaves a bit to be desired and skin darker than I prefer but I bet doggie is phenom view.
5. Jennifer or Yennifer - short cute sexy body. She won the bikini contest. Face better than average but not as pretty as the top 3 listed. Monger told me her pussy stank last time he was there so I stayed away but she’s prob corrected that by now. Another monger recommended her. For lack of better options you should prob do her if you on chick 4.
Too bad you didn't get together with Yolanda, very GFE and one of the best there. Endi is one of the older chicas, but very experienced and eager to satisfy.