🔥Happy Thursday! 1 more Day till Friday❤️🔥

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to find something fun to do this weekend. Possibly outdoors, any ideas?
Where's your favorite place to go hiking and why.

I'm also hoping its not as hot as it is today in LR this weekend.
My favorite hike is Rattlesnake Ridge. Just west of Pinnacle Mountain. But this time of year is a bit warm. Go first thing in the morning if you want to enjoy the ridge in the morning sun.
If you're in Central Arkansas a good hike is the Pinnacle Mountain East Summit Trailhead off of Arkansas River Trail road, there is a parking space there and it's more secluded and a bit more challenging instead of the West Summit Trail which is more of a straight forward trail to the summit but still fun.
With as hot as it's going to be this weekend it would be nice to be around water whether you're in Hot Springs or Heber Springs swimming in the lakes or floating the Buffalo River North of Conway,
Arkansas on Hwy 65 at St. Joe, Arkansas if your more adventurous. I would recommend launching as early as possible. You can check out Silver Hill Float Service or Buffalo River Outfitter websites. Pack a lunch, sun screen lotion, shades, and an ice chest with plenty of fluids. Glass containers are not allowed on the Buffalo River but it's a real jewel of a river if you've never been on it.