Women don't like guys that are doormats

Women don't like men that are the doormat type.
They don't respect them, and mainly it's because
they think they deserve better than doormat guy.

But they will let him be doormat guy as long as he is willing.
Kind of like saying. I'm waiting to see if you are going to be
doormat guy forever.

They have even named it Doormat Syndrome.

A guy doesn't have to be a jerk ether, just a stand up guy,
a good guy. You know, a good fellow.

I don't know. Random thought of the day I guess.
What do you call a guy with no arms and legs on the floor?

Matt

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs on the wall?

Art
  • EZ.
  • 09-02-2014, 10:18 PM
I raised two daughters. I might add two beautiful girls. They would introduce me to some guy and a couple of weeks later I would ask about him. Oh, I had to cut him loose ..too nice. It's like WTF?
I can't think of any guy that thinks like that.

I joined a fraternity, in college. It was an national fraternity but all of our members were vets straight from the bush. I got black balled (shunned), my senior year, by two sororities. I hadn't done anything really wrong just took girls out, got laid and never called. It was the best thing that ever happened. I had girls, from those sororities, that I didn't know, introducing themselves to me at bars or even showing up at my apartment. Your friends tell you she is bad news, drama or whatever ..you don't mess with them. We're wired differently.
Man (OP), go back to writing threads about freezing biscuits or cigar metaphors...My guess, you're single, so your logic ain't working so good.
Combine jerk, money, and power.
The world is your oyster.

Even if that thing on you head would make Danial Boone say....... WTF!!!
Attached Images File Type: png 2011-04-26-HerrTrump.png (142.8 KB, 365 views)
Man (OP), go back to writing threads about freezing biscuits or cigar metaphors...My guess, you're single, so your logic ain't working so good. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Stop being a doormat.....and a stalker.
A place to start anyway.
We always seem to want what we cant have, I love a nice guy but my heart always seems to be drawn to the ones who dont pay attention. I do think that we are basically animals and have animal instinct. The alpha males and females are always on top!!!! I also believe that as humans ,we have souls. And sometimes we connect. But who is to say why Swans mate for life and Men just want to spread it around? Although I can say that aMan can TRULY LOVE A WOMAN....But still want to fuck another!!! I think and wish that if more women understood this that more folks would be happy....
What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in the ocean?
Bob.

I never understood, all through high school, college, even now...why some super-hot girls were attracted to and put with "bad boys".

Nice guys really do finish last...sometimes.
What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in the ocean?
Bob.

I never understood, all through high school, college, even now...why some super-hot girls were attracted to and put with "bad boys".

Nice guys really do finish last...sometimes. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Nice guy is boring stability....bleck!!

Bad boy, mysterious adventure, and a little
danger....Yeaayee!!

Guys try and factor in too much logic....Bob's dead in the water.
  • EZ.
  • 09-03-2014, 07:31 AM

Nice guys really do finish last...sometimes. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Very much a reality. I got out of the military and returned to school. My first wife had died after three months of marriage. I didn't want a girlfriend or a relationship. I felt that way throughout my twenties. I graduated and went to Austin for grad school. I looked the same and damn sure didn't have any money but I got laid more. It was like the flood gates had opened up.
What do you call two guys on a wall over a window....Curt n' Rod.
I think you can be a doormat, with rules, and still have it good with women.

Ask that all shoes be removed before stepping on doormat (no sharp objects or someone that is out to get you)
Ask that all feet be completely dry before stepping on doormat (no baggage, respects your wishes)
No one over XXX amount of pounds stepping on doormat (beauty / personality preference)

I would say that I am a doormat, but have my own personal set of rules before I would let any woman treat me in such a way. I honestly do not mind but be warned if you use a mat to much, when you flip it over to the supposed cleaner side--you never know what is on the other side. Wow, that actually sounds creepy saying/typing that aloud.

All that to say I take more than I give and usually do not mind. Most of the women I have met outside the Hobby like this...style?
Back when I was an 18- or 19-year-old college student, way before there were computers (OK, there were IBM 360-series mainframes!), I started to get infatuated with one of the hottest girls I'd ever been out with. If memory serves, the problem seemed to be that she was hung up on some BMOC life-of-the-party Highland Park frat president type, and didn't seem all that interested in me.

Then one day I heard this song on the radio:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/carpet-ma...dimension.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5QZZE9GYmg

Right then and there, I decided that those were words to live by! So from then on, I (mostly, anyway) did just that.

Although I never quite understood why so many young women are drawn to the roguish, "bad-boy" types, I saw that sort of dynamic play out in real life time and time again. So I tried to cultivate a demeanor of semi-aloofness, while at the same time trying not to be a compete jerk. For the most part, that served me pretty well during my 20s. Not for anything was I going to become the "Carpet Man!"

Thankfully, as we get older, concern about that gradually becomes less and less necessary.
We always seem to want what we cant have, I love a nice guy but my heart always seems to be drawn to the ones who dont pay attention. I do think that we are basically animals and have animal instinct. The alpha males and females are always on top!!!! I also believe that as humans ,we have souls. And sometimes we connect. But who is to say why Swans mate for life and Men just want to spread it around? Although I can say that aMan can TRULY LOVE A WOMAN....But still want to fuck another!!! I think and wish that if more women understood this that more folks would be happy.... Originally Posted by autummagick
You got it. Women are from Venus;Men from Mars. That is not myth but Quakerism made it one. Most women love doormats. Most men are not. The least service the most. Law of sex. Why Obama made a hit with the gals with the you and not me will pay for sex protection and change.
I think you can be a doormat, with rules, and still have it good with women.

Ask that all shoes be removed before stepping on doormat (no sharp objects or someone that is out to get you)
Ask that all feet be completely dry before stepping on doormat (no baggage, respects your wishes)
No one over XXX amount of pounds stepping on doormat (beauty / personality preference)

I would say that I am a doormat, but have my own personal set of rules before I would let any woman treat me in such a way. I honestly do not mind but be warned if you use a mat to much, when you flip it over to the supposed cleaner side--you never know what is on the other side. Wow, that actually sounds creepy saying/typing that aloud.

All that to say I take more than I give and usually do not mind. Most of the women I have met outside the Hobby like this...style? Originally Posted by Jake B
All that to say I take more than I give and usually do not mind. Most of the women I have met outside the Hobby like this.

My questions: Providers and civvies do not mind you take more than give. Do you hobby in the USA? I will stop there no; but if you do, what ethnicity do you do?