The very best for....Memphis??

Hello all,
I'm going to be visiting some of my favorite crew in kc,mo on thurs and Fri. I thought i'd spin over to Memphis and see who'd show a girl a good time the middle of next week. Check out my website and reviews and give me a shout out ASAP and I'll throw ya'll on the tour!
Kat
guys--this girl is HOT --I have done a double with her in Albquerque...............
have fun sugar!!!
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
--Han Solo

Specifically:

1) Provider is (considering) visiting the Memphis area: check.
2) Provider has been on my radar for quite a while: check.
3) Provider has an exemplary recommendation from someone I trust: check.

Yep. I can see this scenario unfolding inevitably:

4) Provider will be in Memphis when either my schedule or my budget will prevent me from making her personal acquaintance: check.

Katharine, the middle of next week simply doesn't work for me. And believe me, you can't possibly regret that even half as much as I do.

That being said, I hope the lucky Memphis bastards who manage their time and money much better than I do have a very good time with you, and more importantly, show you such a good time that you'll be back here regularly.

Calling The Man-Slut Of Memphis (© Dallas Rain)!!! Calling The Man-Slut Of Memphis (© Dallas Rain)!!! I'm afraid you'll have to step up to the plate for this one (and after you do, she'll never want anything to do with me... ).

Cheers,

bcg
Count me in!
Did Somebody Call My Name! LOL! I'm a probable.
lol--you horny guys!!!!!!!!!!

This girl is so hot that I hired her for my hubby to play with! lol

Kat i luv ya!!!
Dallas, I Swear! You are Marketing me, sweetheart. When/where are we gonna meet up so I can buy you a beer and see if we can find a mechanical bull to put a hurt'n on??
BluffCityGuy..........I rearranged my whole tour, for you (no pressure). Now instead of mid week Ima come play on the 29th-30th, a whole day earlier.
All the rest of ya'll fine Southern men...........keep an eye on your email boxes over the weekend for confirmation.
And, I'll buy you a beer too (but, no mechanical bull, that's all for my girl, Dallas) if you send up some smoke signals and rope me up another few cowboys.
Kat
Dallas, I Swear! You are Marketing me, sweetheart. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Dallas gives testimonials for all the traveling ladies. She should start charging commissions soon.

Cheers,

bcg
BluffCityGuy,
Now see, that hurts my feelings! You mean I'm not.....special??
(HUFF) (pout)

Kat
BluffCityGuy,
Now see, that hurts my feelings! You mean I'm not.....special??
(HUFF) (pout)

Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
I'm sure you're special (you wouldn't have made my list if you weren't), but Dallas isn't doing you any special favors she doesn't do for many other special ladies.

Cheers,

bcg
Dallas is the best

You just watch--we're gonna do doubles and a gb in Memphis together one of these days.....