Thrusting dildos

Anyone ever use one of these?

https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Automatic-Hands-Free-Treediride-Rechargeable/dp/B07MFP8M52/ref=pd_aw_sbs_121_of_1?_encodi ng=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07MFP8M52&pd_ rd_r=c775f2fb-4cdd-11e9-8383-ab567b37770e&pd_rd_w=IFHyA&pd_ rd_wg=9eFn6&pf_rd_p=aae79475-6dc9-4a12-80e8-27b63108fa72&pf_rd_r=4DJSQRCQR E4KR64TS7S5&psc=1&refRID=EBV1M T8CY76A7CB8MR1J

I’ve got some extra, extra large dildios that I use for solo anal play, but lately I’ve been playing with some “regular” sized dildos (8”) for fun on the other end...specifically for deepthroating. I’ve gotten quite good too...that 8-incher goes down balls deep with no gag. It’s fun!!

I’m currently in the market for a bigger one too...maybe 10”.

But after seeing this dildo I feel like that auto thrusting feature would be AWESOME when deepthroating. It’s only 7” but I think the self thrusting makes up for it. I’m getting SUPER excited at the thought of going balls deep on my 14-incher in the rear while getting my throat hammered up front!

So...anyone have any experience at all with dildos of this variety?
I have a similar one. It's overrated...feels weird to touch....BUTT if you like big toys..pm me for suggestions
MsAthena is the queen of kink toys"...MsAthena..cum join us plz!
I have one, the thrusting action is pretty mild, not some supercharged action.
Damn....sounds like I should skip this one. The videos of that dildo in action posted to Amazon got me hard right away! I was about to hit the order button on Amazon but decided to ask around here on eccie first. Glad I did!

That said....does anyone have any recommendations on how I can get a similar effect?