Braking bad marathon

This is my addiction

I don't do drugs or even drink. I can tell you this though....Walter White and this breaking bad has me up til the wee hours of the night. Just up watching tv
This is my FAVORITE,too bad I don't have DVR.

A really good episode just went off. The one where the two addicts fighting over the drugs while having Jesse knocked out. They jacked him, he jacked them back. Then the guy kept calling her a skank....hahaha that crazy lady killed him took the dope and said "I ain't no skank" I skipped a lot but the true fans know what I'm talking about.
Y'all better watch out with you're words...

What's your favorite episodes?
I have not seen it too much but i was flipping through and saw about 20 minutes of it. Now im thinking about watching it on netflix. After i catch up with Arrow, the second season of American horror stories and more Arrow on the internet (second season).
Where WW gives his Nom De Cook (Heisenburg.)
My favorite is any episode with "Better Call Saul" in it. Sleazy lawyer cracks me up.

I do like the episode where Jesse's girlfriend gets naked and asks if he wants a blow job. Of course you won't see that on TV, so get the DVD instead. Not sure what the netflix version shows.

So PB, I guess you liked the one where Walt faces down a drug dealer and says "SAY MY NAME"!
I believe that episode was called "Peekaboo." Very interesting episode on a few levels as it shows what excessive use of Meth can do to a person. And it continues an overall theme for the show and that is Jesse deep compassion for children. Plus it had the ATM...classic!

My favorite is still "Half Measure" followed by "fly"
FL, the one where Tuco put Jessie in the hospital and Walt goes to his crib with the compound they use to put in primers for cartridges. Tuco asked what his name was and that was the first time he referenced himself as Heisenburg.
I just love me some Walter.
When he gets mad he is a beast. And when he calls Jesse a junkie!! Classic anger face
For ten bucks a month you can catch it all on Netflix.
I watched the whole series one week at a time.

I gotta say there is something to be said about having to wait for each episode and the season hiatus.

I'm truly glad that I had the luxury of seeing it from beginning to end that way.
I hear you....I'm enjoying the marathon
"Face Off" was one of the best, Gus was dignified to the end.
Got caught up on the series. Cant wait untill the last few get released on Netflix. Hopefully soon.

Now watching Sons of Anarchy.
I've never watched it... Yet. But I'm sure I'll take the plunge.
I have been watching for like 3 days now and just watched the final episode...Great series.
watched it again......great show