81 arrested, 31 rescued from human trafficking operation out of Kansas City

Search google to find it

I would NOT post a link to this terrible story
crickets from the promoters
81 arrested, 31 rescued from human trafficking operation out of Kansas City

Search google to find it

I would NOT post a link to this terrible story Originally Posted by winn dixie
Great info.
Are they even AMPS? If AMPS, Like Ive gone over again and again, press, politicians and police love to throw around the word "trafficking" when they put the boot on the neck of consensual sex workers, we'll see what happens...

Probably a hard core prostitution ring, not AMPS

We'll see..

Thanks,
Probably just blah blah blah blah blah.....ijs...
Hard core evidence and we get blah blah blah. Ignoring it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Winn diclless has spoken.
Winn diclless has spoken. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Deflection and insult. Do you deny this proof?

Guess you didnt read the article. This aint low lying fruit!

...still waiting

ANY proof this is AMPS..
Two raided recently in Dallas. I was told one was with SWAT team. They are flowing into LOL which is a good news for us. Ask Dallas girl at LOL about the Dallas AMP raid with SWAT team.

...still waiting

ANY proof this is AMPS.. Originally Posted by oldphone14
Reading is fundamental
Two raided recently in Dallas. I was told one was with SWAT team. They are flowing into LOL which is a good news for us. Ask Dallas girl at LOL about the Dallas AMP raid with SWAT team. Originally Posted by pegasustx
Shouldn't you be stirring up issues in the Dallas forums?

He is talking about Asa. Asa came from the recently shuttered Luxury. If anyone sees her ask about this and report back on this thread.
Shouldn't you be stirring up issues in the Dallas forums?

He is talking about Asa. Asa came from the recently shuttered Luxury. If anyone sees her ask about this and report back on this thread. Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Asa hadn’t worked at Luxury for almost a month before they shut down. And there is still no real confirmation that they were raided. Nothing in the police logs or any eyewitness accounts.
Asa hadn’t worked at Luxury for almost a month before they shut down. And there is still no real confirmation that they were raided. Nothing in the police logs or any eyewitness accounts. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
You are correct on the no confirmation, yet there is a poster who just joined yesterday making that claim. He asks us to talk to the Dallas girl at LOL (there is only one) about it, so I encourage guys to do so.

It is also true that she had been on vacation when luxury closed up. However I am sure she has the connections to easily confirm the claims made by the new poster.
Reading is fundamental Originally Posted by winn dixie
Show us, how many AMPS have convictions?