City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM CBJ NE SE L1 CL2
Hair Length and Color: Had it up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Linda was very tiny. 5ft max. Weighing no more than 95lbs. No very pretty but not ugly. Average face.
Recommendation: Yes
  • HUGO
  • 02-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Linda is so tiny I've seen her a couple times won't go back .. she's a nice lady but just so thin and brittle looking
I was there today looking for Angela (skinny)and Coco came out (huge tattoo on her lower back) said she was Angela. She didn't remember me and I said you are not Angela. She was caught so she backtracked and said she was another Angela. I said OK, whoever you want to be today is fine. There was a Tiffany there also who actually came out first. She begged me to take her. I walked out. This place is getting weird.
Which Angela? Shoulder length black hair C cups or skinny Angela brown shorter hair A tits?
any of them any good? who gives the most perks?
Skinny Angela with A’s is Jenny from King in Allen off central expressway. She will take good care of you if she likes you.
Where is she today? Not at King.
Where is she today? Not at King. Originally Posted by Johnnybegood77
So this is a post about Q Massage, right?
  • AP51
  • 02-07-2023, 06:30 PM
The real Angela has gone to NY on vacation. Coco is trying to pass as Angela.
  • HUGO
  • 02-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Which Angela? Shoulder length black hair C cups or skinny Angela brown shorter hair A tits? Originally Posted by Johnnybegood77
Will the real Angela please stand up!!

I have not seen these Angela's perhaps they are better than Linda. I was here a couple weeks ago was hoping for Sandra but she was not here, too bad she's a yogo instructor decent looking hope she returns lineup now not so good.
Need a revolving door on the palace as fast as mongers are constantly coming and going.
Meant to say revolving door on that place. Also was told Linda went to ny
  • HUGO
  • 02-10-2023, 05:15 PM
Meant to say revolving door on that place. Also was told Linda went to ny Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Well that's good news hopefully a decent replacement is there