A important question

Guys,

I am new to this hobby, I see many guys posting their experience with girls. But I have a question it may be silly, many guys have DFK with these girls, wont you catch herpes or any diseases by kissing a girl who has been XXXX of men.

Sorry for a dump question but wanted to make sure before I get involved.
1. It's "An important question" not "A important question."

2. Kissing is a viable way to spread disease. This includes oral herpes (cold sores) and according to the google results, very rare cases of syphalis.

So, as with anything in life and the hobby, if you are unprepared for the risk, don't engage in the activity. You can do your own research with the internet search engines to see what (if any) STDs can be spread via kissing.

On a related note, you chose to ask about DFK when in most reviews, DATY is also mentioned. Between the two, DATY carries far more risk.
Guys,

Sorry for a dump question but wanted to make sure before I get involved. Originally Posted by Winner89
We refuse to take DUMP questions on this forum. May I suggest the Proctologist Forum.

If you are paranoid about personal contact you had better avoid the Hobby
Some of us hobbyist are not GFE hobbyists. No kissing, No DATY and CBJ isn't the end of the world. Most hobbyist consider no BBBJ a deal breaker and is highly preferred, CIM, CIMNQNS is not once again a deal breaker.

Be safe, Be happy and Hobby at your own risk!

Given the groupies I used to see
vs the working girls-
the working girls are FAR cleaner
than the backstage betty's.
Ha backpage vs backstage!
Which one is nastier?

daty hell what aboot dato?
OMG. We'd all have fucking herpe's if KISSING spread it around that much. Give me a break.
OMG. We'd all have fucking herpe's if KISSING spread it around that much. Give me a break. Originally Posted by Shayla
Ever have a coldsore?
Hello hsv1.

Almost as many people are carriers of hsv1
as there are with dental caries.

Much safer to tongue sphincter.lol(:-)
Ever have a coldsore?
Hello hsv1.

Almost as many people are carriers of hsv1
as there are with dental caries.

Much safer to tongue sphincter.lol(:-) Originally Posted by anaximander
Never had one. I'm not prone to them, I guess.

Besides, a cold sore is a lot less to worry about than genitle herpe's.
You may be just a carrier- most are.
The diff between hsv1 & hsv2 is largely one
of location. Slight genetic diff but hsv1
while largely oral is opportunistic and
can afflict all body openings mouth, vag,
ass, and eye.

But those are largely junkie scum.
As with anything in life. You take risks. Being intimate with someone, comes with risks. Yes, even kissing.
But, understand, that you run into those very same kissing risks with those you meet/pick up in the RW and folks in the RW are just as much about one night stands as anyone.

FYI, sadly, not all ladies in this adult lifestyle kiss. So if your worried about catching something from kissing. Then choose a lady who doesn't kiss.

Enjoy the hobby.

Guys,

I am new to this hobby, I see many guys posting their experience with girls. But I have a question it may be silly, many guys have DFK with these girls, wont you catch herpes or any diseases by kissing a girl who has been XXXX of men.

Sorry for a dump question but wanted to make sure before I get involved. Originally Posted by Winner89
There are two types of herpes- sexual and cold. You can also get sexual herpes from ANY TYPE OF ORAL activities unless covered.
Without the kiss, it's pretty void.
Lip lock-tongues flicking right@climax
It's fucking thermonuclear.
Kissing is way more impt than bbbj IMNTBHO.
Never had one. I'm not prone to them, I guess.

Besides, a cold sore is a lot less to worry about than genitle herpe's. Originally Posted by Shayla

Ever had chicken pox? Then you are now likely to get shingles when you get older and shingles is.......................say it with me now............yet another herpes related disease.
But God only knows what you can catch from those rented shoes
How right you are. My mother suffered terribly from shingles, and since I am getting pretty close to being 65, I worry about it, since I had Chicken Pox as a kid.