Touring is more than a two lane highway

So with all the talk about NCNS in certain cities by touring ladies... I wondered hmm. What are some of the better cities to tour in as far as compensation, lack of issues with hobbyists (or at least a minimum), and an absence of NCNS?

I will start it off. One of my favorite cities is Buffalo, NY. They are serious about their hobbying, never tried to haggle on rates, I didn't get not one NCNS, and even all my BP contacts panned out. On top of that it's a great party city for when you get ready to unwind.

Who's next?
Dallas Texas is great and some small towns like Dothan Alabama.. but I find it rather shitty that some seasoned providers are not speaking up and it comes across VERY UNFRIENDLY.....what has the world come to!
FAVS, thus far
NOLA
Louisville KY
Mobile
Buffalo
Philly
Omaha
STL
Bismarck
Helena MT

But you'd rock anywhere Daph and where are you btw? I keep thinking I'm gonna catch up to you somewhere.
.. I find it rather shitty that some seasoned providers are not speaking up and it comes across VERY UNFRIENDLY.....what has the world come to! Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Huh? Maybe she got a metric fton of pms? How do you know who has or hasn't replied?
small towns like Dothan Alabama.. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
There's ONE great guy In Dothan, AL. If you get him plus one or hiom for 2+ hours Dothan may be worth a stop between B'ham/Mtgmry and say..PCB/PCola.

Have you toured Dothan? Birmingham? Montgomery? Anything in AL besides Mobile. For that matter have you ever done Mobile?

Texas? Ever toured TX? Aside from..Hattiesburg MS and Biloxi MS, have YOU MJ worked anywhere else that you can knowledgeably speak about from YOUR personal experience rather than just parrot what others have said and MJ all over the board?
ON HERE BABEE.. it comes across as not being friendly when no one responds to a question on the board, not private PM...I have been told this by new ppl trying to get friendly with others on here. Some girls act like telling new girls something is top secret. lol.. we all should help each other out... SISTERHOOD.. so to speak.
I was told to get out on the board by a seasoned provider.. wink wink.. it has done wonders in a great WAY.. woo hooo
Daphne, I've never had an NCNS AND I had my first cancellation -(without rescheduling) just two weeks ago so I can't relate there. So far every city I have toured, all the guys I've actually met have been nothing but well behaved gentleman (except mr sweaty pants in DC). You'll have to take into consideration that I am a part-time provider.

As for cities I do well in/gents are respectful
Boston
NYC
VA

and to be honest, I travel alot but I just keep going back to these cities states since I do extremely well there.
I do need to start traveling to smaller towns but I stick to where the money flows BIG time .

xoxo
no one has replied in pm as someone suggested... I guess the game really is to be sold and not to be told.

I get pms from girls all the time asking me various questions, this one included...

I've been to every state in this country now except Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska; I know what works for me and what doesn't so this is not for me. I just figured some ladies would like to participate in an open discussion on the subject. I guess not.

There is a little circle of ppl on the board that bounce back and forth with each other after getting familiar. But I ALWAYS seek out the new person because I want them to stay and PLAY.. thats my mentality. You are fucking awesome girlfriend.
I have heard that NYC is really great. Seems like the Northern states do great and I just started touring recently and love it.
I hope to start touring soon...So please keep the suggestions coming!!

So far I've been to NOLA, and I really liked it.
There is a little circle of ppl on the board that bounce back and forth with each other after getting familiar. But I ALWAYS seek out the new person because I want them to stay and PLAY.. thats my mentality. You are fucking awesome girlfriend.
I have heard that NYC is really great. Seems like the Northern states do great and I just started touring recently and love it. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
hey you know me, do what works for you.... I know what works for me.

mods you can close this one...

pleasssse.

ps. don't complain when your ass gets stuck in hobby hell! LMBAO
mods you can close this one...

pleasssse.

ps. don't complain when your ass gets stuck in hobby hell! LMBAO Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yeah, sure...whatever. Got hijacked right off the bat and dont see it coming back on track.