Leaving a tip

• Didit
  • 04-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Being new to the hobby world. I have read reviews that have the fee plus tip. This got me thinkin. What is the appropriate way to leave the tip after the activities?
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 10:18 AM
You could discreetly leave it on a table or counter afterward and let the lady know that she exceeded your expectations and you appreciate it.
Only tip AFTER the session. As y'all are saying goodbye, discreetly take out your tip and lay it down on a table, dresser or counter.

I have an awesome gent in CA that is so sweet! He always tips generously, but what I love most is the little trinkets he brings. He gave me one of those all in one tools and I use it all the time lol
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Actually the majority of my tips come with my donation and I always get my donation up front. I thank them for the gratuity, these guys have done their homework on me and know that I only have good intentions. It's up to you though, if the lady is well reviewed and known to exceed expectations you can tip her up front in my opinion.
Being new to the hobby world. I have read reviews that have the fee plus tip. This got me thinkin. What is the appropriate way to leave the tip after the activities? Originally Posted by Didit
My regulars "tip" me upfront as well. But I would never expect a tip from a new client.
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
I never expect tips at all but new guys tip me up front all of the time.
I never expect tips at all but new guys tip me up front all of the time. Originally Posted by Paven
Because you are sexy and beautiful
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Because you are sexy and beautiful Originally Posted by Giveumyhart
Well aren't you sweet?
Tip after... The gesture doesn't really mean anything otherwise.
I typically tip at 15% to 20% BEFORE a session. I budget the money for the session. If it is not a good session, I do not see that provider again.

"TIPS" origenally stood for, "To Insure Perfect Service" and was terndered in advance.
Let's say you do TIP her after the session. How many times have that led to around round of activities because of the tip?
Usually tip up front with gifts, always nice to bring something with you.
Being new to the hobby world. I have read reviews that have the fee plus tip. This got me thinkin. What is the appropriate way to leave the tip after the activities? Originally Posted by Didit

Most gentlemen leave it with their donation, at least in my experience. I think it's sweet they leave it 'ahead of time' ( strange but true). On occasion if they left it after the session they would simply tell me "here's a little something extra". For which I am always very grateful
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Tip after... The gesture doesn't really mean anything otherwise. Originally Posted by Shayla
I personally don't feel that way at all but that's just me. Before or after it's always appreciated .
I typically do not tip, I work by the hour as well and I make good money, I have never gotten a tip in my life, yet I have been told I give fantastic service. My hourly rates are not even as high as the providers here. The reason I tip waiters/waitresses so well is they make $2 per hour. They are working on tips. I have gotten great service from my doctor, but I never leave an extra $20 for a tip, he does just fine without it, lol. I am usually a 15% to 20% tipper at restaurants, bars, etc. etc. These people work for their tips.

A provider makes approximately $250 per hour, not $2. She is working, like I am, for the hourly rate not the tip. I am a repeat client that writes reviews and I enjoy long hour sessions and even overnighters. I am not going to pay $3,000 and for an overnighter and leave a tip, sorry if $3K not enough to do a fantastic job, you will never see me again, that simple.

I have tipped providers when I first started in the Hobby, but I have not in some time. If you are a tipper I suggest bringing two envelopes, one with the donation inside, the hourly rate. Leave prior to session as required. If service warrants a tip after session over break out second envelope and leave it. That is how I do it.

I do bring gifts, but not tips. Example a lady got a new incall, I brought her a house warming gift for her new place. I recently gave an hour massage to a lady. I do give gifts and I listen. I do not bring gifts on a first visit, I need to have some connection with her and I listen closely. If no cennection I typically do not repeat, but if I want to repeat I bring something she mentioned from the first visit. If she says, she is into scented candles and her favrite color is red, I bring lost of red scented candles for our next session, just me.