Mental Eval to Hobby?

Reading all the alerts everywhere, I use to think it was just BP. But with people coming up with 2nd handles, and 3rds, and in one case that i know of.. a 4th.. it makes me wonder...

Should Mental Evaluations be part of the screening process?

Are these people seriously disturbed or do they simply "assume the GFE is true GFE" and fall in love. Then when reality hits they just paid for the GFE.. their feelers get hurt?

WHY!!
Only if shock therapy is an included activity.
There's a screening process??
Reading all the alerts everywhere, I use to think it was just BP. But with people coming up with 2nd handles, and 3rds, and in one case that i know of.. a 4th.. it makes me wonder...

Should Mental Evaluations be part of the screening process?

Are these people seriously disturbed or do they simply "assume the GFE is true GFE" and fall in love. Then when reality hits they just paid for the GFE.. their feelers get hurt?

WHY!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
But which providers are qualified to do serious mental evaluations? I see a lot of self-rationalization on these boards. How can one objectively evaluate others when they aren't honest with themselves. Plus what would you evaluate? Would a fetish be seen as a mental issue? If they had an issue would it be germane to your encounter? What if the client suffers from agoraphobia? Would that disqualify them or just mean it would be an outcall?

As for guys falling for girls, that just natural. Happens everyday. But given that many of the "about me" page of providers website try to appeal to the mental side why is it so shocking that sometimes it really works? Sure you get more flies with honey but you also get sticky fingers. There may be an "understanding" that everything is make believe but if you truly convince someone you are enjoying the encounter (even if you really aren't or it's the same as all the rest) that they believe the encounter meant more than it did shouldn't be that shocking. Especially if your trying to appeal to all the things they don't see in their everyday life. Sure maybe they shouldn't read anything into, doesn't mean they won't. People should know better but they do illogical things everyday. Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and drive, people do it anyway. Many will continue to do so until something bad happens.

Besides to do any sort of meaningful mental evaluation you'd need to be provided a lot more personal information than most would be comfortable supplying. Any many others would just lie to make the date.
I think some sort of a mental evaluation is a good idea but no provider is capable of doing it in a way that fits this situation. I dont think wanting a GFE experience or a true GF experience is "defective" thinking. Providers need to be skilled actresses like you see daily on soap operas engaged in passionate intense sex with their fellow actors as part of their job. It is just good convincing acting that is needed.
I think that most of the guys who fall in love are the ones who are young and still new to the Hobby. If you have a client who seems to be crossing the line and starts thinking there is something more then just friends or business talk him into seeing one of your Hot friends and have him see 2 or 3 other providers before you see him again. That should cool his emotions down a little to where he can see and think strait again. If he starts wanting to stalk you then put out an alert on him and protect your self cuz he is nuts
I like having the GFE, and I even enjoy chatting with the ladies I have seen, but I also know none of them love me nor do I hold any illusions about such things. I would think most of these ladies wouldn't even talk to me if I wasn't paying them, or there was a chance of paying them in the future. Either way I am always open to having new friends, but I am not young enough to think any of these ladies wants to be my girlfriend for longer then the time I am in their room.
i am qualified 3 weeks out of the month...then im OTC batshit crazy bitchmode for a week LOL!!!
There's some guys on sites that I used to belong to that had literally DOZENS of usernames. I wondered, do they have multiple personality disorder?
It becomes hard for some guys to separate the fantasy from reality. Some of the ladies need the mental eval as well.
Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!!

It becomes hard for some guys to separate the fantasy from reality. Some of the ladies need the mental eval as well. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Oh i agree!!!!!

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!!

Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
LOL totally agree! Hormones
Sometimes I think ECCIE should evaluate potential members but then it wouldn't be as fun. Plus, I'd wouldn't be here lol.
But which providers are qualified to do serious mental evaluations? I see a lot of self-rationalization on these boards. How can one objectively evaluate others when they aren't honest with themselves. Plus what would you evaluate? Would a fetish be seen as a mental issue? If they had an issue would it be germane to your encounter? What if the client suffers from agoraphobia? Would that disqualify them or just mean it would be an outcall?

As for guys falling for girls, that just natural. Happens everyday. But given that many of the "about me" page of providers website try to appeal to the mental side why is it so shocking that sometimes it really works? Sure you get more flies with honey but you also get sticky fingers. There may be an "understanding" that everything is make believe but if you truly convince someone you are enjoying the encounter (even if you really aren't or it's the same as all the rest) that they believe the encounter meant more than it did shouldn't be that shocking. Especially if your trying to appeal to all the things they don't see in their everyday life. Sure maybe they shouldn't read anything into, doesn't mean they won't. People should know better but they do illogical things everyday. Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and drive, people do it anyway. Many will continue to do so until something bad happens.

Besides to do any sort of meaningful mental evaluation you'd need to be provided a lot more personal information than most would be comfortable supplying. Any many others would just lie to make the date. Originally Posted by darkknight
Yep, I think you explained it well. Most people on here can't write and bring their point accross to save their lives. But I'll give credit here where it's due.
Lacy, as you and most providers know there are also some nut jub providers. It goes both ways ijs....

sixx