Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: [url]https://www.seeking.com/member/ed837...7-0d00e6245ee5
City: Ithaca, yes ITHACA!!!!
State: New York
Address: West Hill, then South Hill
Hair Length and Color: Black to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not quite a spinner but fairly lean. Perky large B to small C's with tiny pink nipples. Some stubble on the kitty and nice pronounced labia. Didn't get to see her ass but it looked tasty. GND face and a really sweet personality
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 2019-08-15
Name: Olive
Phone: She'll provide after making an arrangement
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/ed837...7-0d00e6245ee5
City: Ithaca, yes ITHACA!!!!
State: New York
Address: West Hill, then South Hill
Hair Length and Color: Black to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not quite a spinner but fairly lean. Perky large B to small C's with tiny pink nipples. Some stubble on the kitty and nice pronounced labia. Didn't get to see her ass but it looked tasty. GND face and a really sweet personality
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
thanks for the review but the link says profile not available.
Rochester SA is a wasteland. Unless you are looking for something you could pick up in a bar for nothing.
thanks for the review but the link says profile not available. Originally Posted by rhettdog
Look at the actual URL in the link...I fucked up and pasted it twice. What I meant to say was:

https://www.seeking.com/member/ed837...7-0d00e6245ee5

Sorry - my bad
Oh I've got her on Snapchat. I was wondering about her.
Rochester SA is a wasteland. Unless you are looking for something you could pick up in a bar for nothing. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I don’t know about that, I’ve been successful on multiple occasions in Rochester so far.
Nice find, I was setting up w her last winter, but never did get down there... will have to make the trip!
Syracuse not the greatest for SA. Had a ton of good luck in Buffalo. Albany decent. Not sure about Rochester.
Syracuse not the greatest for SA. Had a ton of good luck in Buffalo. Albany decent. Not sure about Rochester. Originally Posted by makethe33
Man, you really get around
  • tw758
  • 08-17-2019, 08:39 PM
Howabout asking her if you can post her number
Howabout asking her if you can post her number Originally Posted by tw758
I think I'm going to bow out on this one. I had my most amazing hobbying experience yesterday with another SA girl and am halfway through the novel of a review. But it occurs to me, and this has been discussed here before, that there is a certain additional level of privacy & security, a filter if you will, that SA provides for these women that I really don't have to right to breach. So I'll keep SA off of ECCIE.

That said Olive is apparently old news on a number of venues, and if you're clever you can find her. Or, if you want to play you gotta pay. Not my place to say otherwise. Probably won't make me popular but that's ok.
I think I'm going to bow out on this one. I had my most amazing hobbying experience yesterday with another SA girl and am halfway through the novel of a review. But it occurs to me, and this has been discussed here before, that there is a certain additional level of privacy & security, a filter if you will, that SA provides for these women that I really don't have to right to breach. So I'll keep SA off of ECCIE.

That said Olive is apparently old news on a number of venues, and if you're clever you can find her. Or, if you want to play you gotta pay. Not my place to say otherwise. Probably won't make me popular but that's ok. Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
My man. Keepin' the good shit to yourself I can respect that!
Awesome man! It finally paid off! I decided against reviving my account but this makes me think otherwise.
Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
And thereby keep the "I" out of ECCE....
Thanks for that....
AND.... mostly.... for letting us know ALL about it.... instead of just NOT saying anything at all....
Attaboy