Actual Name

Ready to submit my application lol. First time studio explorer. Just curious, do you guys use your actual name? Is that required and verified? If you do, have ever had them mess with you in your real life by them having your actual name? Burner email. Burner phone of course. First time recommendations? Help appreciated!
I mean it's whatever you can get away with. Personally my name is so common I don't care about giving it out.

I use a burner phone mostly because of hooker spam.
Let's think here.... What could possibly go wrong with giving someone running an illegal establishment your real name and real life information????? A whole hell of a lot can go wrong!!!
If you give a fake name, just remember what it is in case you want to get verified at all the studios. You may have to use the other studios as references, you don’t want conflicting names and then be banned before you even get a chance to get in.

I’ve had Zero problems with anything or from anyone so far
If you give a fake name, just remember what it is in case you want to get verified at all the studios. You may have to use the other studios as references, you don’t want conflicting names and then be banned before you even get a chance to get in.

I’ve had Zero problems with anything or from anyone so far Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
So you used your real name Big b.o.b.1 or did you use your alias Big b.o.b.2?
I used little Robert
I used little Robert Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That's good thinking but if you sent them a selfie then they already know who you are since you used your DL photo for your avatar. I think that was Chungs downfall since he used his real name and picture.
I thought i had to give my real name. I did leave out my middle name though.
I’ll use the burner actual name then. Easy to remember. Thanks!
I used little Robert Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I used "R. Kelly". I have many regrets.
Hell I used Jeffery Epstein and got blacklisted for some reason. I tried to explain that's my real name and was being framed by Hillary but they wouldn't believe me.
not a review, moved to coed
  • slap
  • 09-21-2022, 07:47 PM
I used Hugh Jashole and was denied myself. These studios are clever!
I used Hugh Jashole and was denied myself. These studios are clever! Originally Posted by slap
Thanks for the laugh! Good one!
This always bugged me too. I want to try a studio but from what I have heard they ask for your DL and a selfie or something. Now, I'm not sure if that is safe to share to an establishment. This ain't no Sheri's Ranch we are talking about.

Do you all share your DL with them?