Threesome experiences…

Hola everyone!

So i never have had a threesome ( id like obviously two girls first and go from there)… what are the good and the bad about it??
I love threesomes !!
The good is that they can be everything you imagined them to be. There is something extremely rewarding about looking down and seeing two women devour your body.

The bad is that the price-tag can be up to double for the same amount of time as a one on one, so you just gotta decide if it's all worth it to you.
The good....can feel sensational (physically and mentally)

The bad....easy enough to lose track of who is who..spending too much time with one and not the other.

I have had some outstanding experiences back in the day. Now it would just be the opportunity to disappoint two women at the same time
My question for you is what do you want from a threesome? 2 women fucking you? Watching them fuck each other? 1 huge mass of interlocked legs, hands, mouths, etc?

Having had quite a few, though not with providers, they are a lot of fun if both ladies enjoy the action and all three feel inlcuded and their needs are all being addressed. Let me tell you, hitting a gal doggy while she eats out the 2ed girl who is staring at you and watching her come is a site to behold. Or pumping one while they are 69 and she starts licking your shaft and balls, damm.....

The worse have been when the ladies are not into each other. Basicly taking turns serving my wants.

Give some thought to what you want to happen. Then seek out a provider who does them and see who she can recomend for the 2ed gal.
The good....can feel sensational (physically and mentally)

The bad....easy enough to lose track of who is who..spending too much time with one and not the other.

I have had some outstanding experiences back in the day. Now it would just be the opportunity to disappoint two women at the same time Originally Posted by steverino50
and decide what you are truly looking for. it can be an interesting and exciting experience depending on who you choose.
It can vary quite a bit. Some I have had it was more of a tag team thing where they would swap out. Some where much more immersive with all involved. Those were the better threesomes.
OBSG put forth the questions I would ask. Some guys want the ladies’ attention solely on them. Others (like myself) want a lot of girl-on-girl action. I’ve had them where the girls were so into each other that I may as well not be in the room. Others barely interacted with each other. Only rarely have there been the perfect blend.

Make sure the ladies are into whatever you want to do. It’s best if you’ve met them beforehand (perhaps one on one with each). It’s less likely to be a successful session if you haven’t been with at least one of the ladies, and if you’re expecting girl-on-girl it’s preferable if they have been together and know they are compatible.

Good luck!
Is it a rules violation to name the two ladies that rocked my world?
Is it a rules violation to name the two ladies that rocked my world? Originally Posted by Havana Daydreamer
Better to PM the names & contact info to me, and I'll use my network to let the chosen few know who they are. Please include pics, menu and pricing.
Does three men count?
Does three men count? Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
it depends on what they are engaging in :^}

seriously, Daddyg, as others have posted ...
what do you want from a threesome?
decide what you want then seek out a provider who does them and see if she has a friend or colleague who can help out.

cos we all like diff things, esp in threesome and more-somes.
so, what i want/like may or may not be what you want/like.

in my book,
+ the good is that i was able to experience the sexual delites that i wanted in less than 2 hrs (or, in a few encounters, 4 hrs). out of about 20 multi-somes, only 2 or 3 were a waste of my time and money. and most of the 18 were above average deliteful.

- the bad is that it can be costly. if the providers like you, you might be able to get a multi-hour encounter at a fee rate less than several single hour encounters (kinda like 2 liter soda versus 16oz soda).
- another bad is that the providers are there for the money and not the delites. or they dont care about, much less like each other resulting in a way less than deliteful time.

know what you want, how much you're willing to expend, then see if you can get some threesome delites that will delite you.