street hookers-buffalo

I am going to be in Buffalo next week. If my 2 providers are not free and may go trolling a little. Not really familiar with buffalo. What streets or areas should I go to find girls. I amy check out niagara falls area also if nothing else fails. If you dont feel comofortable posting you can send me a private. Any help would be good
Me too. I am also fairly new to the area. I have no idea where to go
Street hookers???
It must be nice to be young and stupid.
This is Buffalo. You go wandering the streets and the best you can hope for is an understanding judge.
Contact any of the verified providers available here.
If you have a passport take a drive across the river into Niagara Falls Canada where outcalls are pretty much legal.
Street hookers???
It must be nice to be young and stupid.
This is Buffalo. You go wandering the streets and the best you can hope for is an understanding judge.
Contact any of the verified providers available here. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Excellent advice!!
CRAVEN
Good advice. But i was kind of looking forward to his review.
I can even suggest a title....( MY FIRST TIME WITH BUBBA AT THE HOLDING CENTER)
there are some in niagara falls on niagara street around that area and 19th street hit and miss
Thanks Yankee for info. I agree with the arrested thing. A lot of times I like checking out the scenary if everything else falls through.
hell with arrested...the way the crime is on the east and west sides of buffalo, where most of that action used to be, you'd be VERY lucky to not end up shot...
Wow, ya'll take foreplay seriously.
Yeah, it's bad down there, like a warzone, and no SW's out either. Best just to go to Canada.
Indeed times have changed from the 70s-80s when you could find some decent street action in Buffalo. Now it is downright scary when going through parts of Buffalo. I never bother with street action anymore. At nights it seems there are more LE cruisers out than anything else now in the usual stroll areas.
I remember when Chippewa St. was hooker central in Buffalo. The whores are still there but now they are truly working their way through "coledge". Walden Ave. at the Buffalo/Cheektowaga line was OK a few years ago; way too hot and dangerous now.
I drive down Walden 3 or 4 times a week for work. That area is all staff edit BB: prohibited topic now. I wouldn't suggest going there without knowing the area and having a legit reason to be there.
Sad how that area has gone downhill.