Worst EXPERIENCE EVER!!

so i thought this was going to be grear but..
HOUSTON IS THE WORST PLACE. IVE EVER WORKED. AND INWOULD NVR IN MY LIFE COME BACK HERE.
LOW BALLING STALKING ASS HOBBYIST SERIOUSLY YALL REALLY KNIW HOW TO. MAKE A GIRL UN OMFORTABLE
Muthafuckas low balling and stalking?? SMH........

You should blast their asses!
I guess 4 were wrong and 1 was right.........ijs
Damn you beat me dh. Slow ass internet.

She should have listened to the mother of all fuckTards.

No need for you to visit...thanks... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I tried to warn you, however, there is really only a minority of asshats working to ruin the whole city. Looks like you got them. Sorry.

Careful, we are going to want to cum on your face then have you piss on us.... FOR A QUARTER. Throat punch optional. Originally Posted by u12b8
It can only get better for you (looking from the point that "the glass is half full")...
+1 you should put those people on blast!
It's a shame that a few mess things up and we all have to suffer, but this has always been the case in life. As you know, this site has the same RW assholes that we all encounter in our day to day lives.

Just know that not everyone in Houston is a Low Balling Stalker. Good Screening is always your best friend!!
Very sad but true! Not even the real world have I dealt with some of the things that I have in the hobby world in Houston. From the racism to trying to rip you off. Worst part is that in the real world they will have some consequences unfortunately and the hobby world there isn't.

but Houston also has some great gentleman and providers. You just have to do more screen and then you will usually do when you are in Houston. But not all gentlemen are like that. I am very sorry for your horrible experience but don't give up on this city yet...
Thats a bummer sorry you had such a bad experience. I normally dont hobby if I dont have the extra $$ and when I do I like to wine and dine or at least make sure the provider has a great time. Sorry about your terrible experience.
but Houston also has some great gentleman...... Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
gracias chula
I can hardly wait to see how she likes the fucktards in San Antonio ...

but Houston also has some great gentleman and providers. You just have to do more screen and then you will usually do when you are in Houston. But not all gentlemen are like that. I am very sorry for your horrible experience but don't give up on this city yet... Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Well said love, words of wisdom to plan by...
Chocolate Chip cookies.... Bring them or make them... That keeps the tards happy.
So sorry that happened to ya......

I can vouch that my Houston tours kickass and the guys rock!

Maybe it was just bad timing????
Heh heh heh

Bye...