O massage

I'm curious to know if you noticed the cops hauling off the girls working? Or did you stick around long enough to see. Thanks for the 411.
I watched for 30 min and they all went inside and didnt come out. I saw two mongers go in or what looked like mongers go in. But they didnt come out either. So I took off
Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
Thanks! I frequent there as well. Guess I’ll lay low for a bit!
I was always hesitant to try this place….

I guess I won’t be seeing Phobe/Wendy/Sandy or whatever names she goes by and Mei for a while. Then again, maybe they won’t short us on time anymore. Lol. I still haven’t tried Anna yet.

Is QQ going to be next? I figured QQ would get popped before O.
I mean 20 minutes earlier I would have been in my birthdays suit as they walked in. Someone upstairs must have been looking out for me today. And to whoever it was I have 2 words for them. Power Ball. Lol
Thank you for the PSA. Guess I'll have to wait a bit to see Ana.
Went there this morning, I asked about what happened yesterday and was told that everything is OK. Yesterday, someone's wife followed her husband to O Massage, got pissed, and called the police. That's the reason they were there. It was not a raid.
When you see 10 cops all going inside thats what it looks like. I didnt stop to ask questions. And weird it takes that many cops for a spouses wife to call. And the cops outside taking pics. But why would those girls lie to customers. Lol
Ha ha ha
Wow.
just 30 minutes. LOL