State: Louisiana
Address: Robert Blvd near Walmart
Activities: FBSM, Nuru, NE, SE, HJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" tall, a little chubby but not fat, b cups
Recommendation: Yes
Was told Tina and Bonnie for Sept. Ada was August who OP probably saw and maybe she haven't left yet?
I didn't catch their names. Pink dress and red dress
Probably a dumb question, but is it worth a 2-hour drive from Lafayette?
It was 45 minutes for me,i wouldn't drive two hours for it
You could try Spa Time in Hammond if you're ever in the BR area, which is another 35 mins. They typically rotate the same girls. Occasionally there would be a GFE girl that's worth the trip. I would need prior verification from reviews before making the trip.

I would also tell the booker that you're making a long trip and she needs to tell the girl ONE Hour.

There's a Wendy there now that is good looking a yr plus ago(gained a few lbs). 2 yrs ago she was stunning hot. Service kinda so so though. Will see her soon to see how she looks now.

GL.
Wendy is on her period. I would wait a couple of days. She hasn’t gained any weight. Her body looks good and her tits are perfect. She wasn’t made up or dressed sexy though. Bonnie is shorter with blond hair and big tits.
Thanks for the info. Nothing more aggravating than making the drive only to find out it's the time of the month.
Was told Tina and Bonnie for Sept. Ada was August who OP probably saw and maybe she haven't left yet? Originally Posted by SS2018
You're probably right. When I first asked her name, it sounded like Nita. When I asked again, it sounded more like Eda. Between her speaking softly with a heavy accent, and me having lousy hearing, who knows?
Bonnie is shorter with blond hair and big tits. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Bonnie youngish and pretty face?