T/S Arlington Eastchase Area 411

I've discovered that T/S really know how to service a guys needs and whatever time you pay for you actually get and more.

I pass the Eastchase exit on 30 everyday so when I saw a group of Latina T/S at that area posting on BP everyday I got excited.

Their pics looked cute on BP and they sounded ok on the phone.

Their incall is an apartment directly off of Eastchase and it is clean with no funky odors.

The disappointing part is that they are all much older than the picture and age stated in the ad. Also much heavier is Vicky and the other two that came down and greeted me were caked in makeup although they all have big man made boobs but again they are all 30plus in age.

After hugs and handshakes I politely told them they were not what I was looking for and they bid me farewell with no drama.

I'm sure they are game for all activities so for some guy this is probably tailor made....I like them under 30 and a bit softer on the eyes.
Have you seen ivonne yet? She's kind of close to that area and probably fits more of what you're looking for
I agree with DATO. Ivonne is not far from there and is very passable both in looks and sound. Kendra is also another one that is not far from there.
Thanks for the info I'll try to hook up with both girls.

Just wanted to make sure guys were aware that the hot pics on BP did not matchup with what was inside the box.
Do you possibly have links to their bp ads?