Address: HH and Royal
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJTCCIMBS, MIsh
Session Length: 20
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Pinned up dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ok, not great. Missing teeth pretty prominent, baggy jeans hide a lot of belly fat, saggy b's.
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2015, 10:21 AM
I just text her before reading this review, I will pass on her. Thanks

Care to drop her name? Nicely done review
hmmm
  • BLM69
  • 06-01-2015, 08:45 AM
I had a text from her yesterday of her and another friend, I told her I'll pass on her friend only to find out that Melanie was the least attractive friend, her friend gave me a boner, white in her mid 20s with a cute face.

RTG is loved by the sws you big hunk you. lol
I had a text from her yesterday of her and another friend, I told her I'll pass on her friend only to find out that Melanie was the least attractive friend, her friend gave me a boner, white in her mid 20s with a cute face.

RTG is loved by the sws you big hunk you. lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
should be doing doubles this week, will let you know about her friend...

I think maybe I need to slow down my SW adventures... awe hell who am I kidding...
Yeah, Melanie was pretty pissed off when I asked for Michelle's number. Said she was jealous and hurt that I didn't like her. I told her, "you guys don't get this... I'm not looking for a relationship, just a stranger who'll love me for 20 minutes."

She said she'd ask Michelle to call me but she never did. She did say they were pretty hard up for $$.
[QUOTE=wizzzzzbang;1056786864]Yeah, Melanie was pretty pissed off when I asked for Michelle's number. Said she was jealous and hurt that I didn't like her. I told her, "you guys don't get this... I'm not looking for a relationship, just a stranger who'll love me for 20 minutes."

She said she'd ask Michelle to call me but she never did. She did say they
  • BLM69
  • 06-01-2015, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=EZ12LUV;1056788330]
Yeah, Melanie was pretty pissed off when I asked for Michelle's number. Said she was jealous and hurt that I didn't like her. I told her, "you guys don't get this... I'm not looking for a relationship, just a stranger who'll love me for 20 minutes."

She said she'd ask Michelle to call me but she never did. She did say they Originally Posted by wizzzzzbang
copy and paste? Lets get Michelle's number, I would go visit her
I screwed up that last post. Anyway, if Michelle is a latina, thick legs and big booty then I do have her number. She's usually walking HH from royal on down. Pm me if interested.
I screwed up that last post. Anyway, if Michelle is a latina, thick legs and big booty then I do have her number. She's usually walking HH from royal on down. Pm me if interested. Originally Posted by EZ12LUV
that is not Michelle but I would like that number!
[QUOTE=EZ12LUV;1056789550]I screwed up that last post. Anyway, if Michelle is a latina, thick legs and big booty then I do have her number. She's usually walking HH from royal on down.

Sorry fellas, going to have to shut down the digit request.
[QUOTE=EZ12LUV;1056791965]
Sorry fellas, going to have to shut down the digit request. Originally Posted by EZ12LUV
talked to her today, she is now over in slayers playtime neighborhood in S. Dallas