What really makes good ROS content?

When I was young "Penthouse letters" were great... "Dear Penthouse, youll never believe what happened at my dry cleaners...", followed by the graphic rundown.

There are the reviews I look forward to (H.Abe, Y&M, Gatsby) and we all know the ones that are too minimalist. Sometimes, it's the provider. I used to enjoy Aliesha's reviews because they were so freakin funny and just out-there.

But, as a general rule - I find many posts are just "the long version" of the acronyms already listed.

So, what are the truly helpful things you look for in ROS?

I have to admit - the photo shoots impress me and do me more good (In confirming true appearances)

I also enjoy the "feel of the session and flow". (We're they prompt, professional, how did it proceed)

But what else is viable? What do you look for in reviews?
See " The Should Have Been A No Thread " a lot of good information
I do not look at just one reviewer and his review. I look for multiple reviews from different guys. Not every guy gets the same treatment unless the provider is robotic, so what I look for is consistency of services and compare that with what she advertises.

Not to reveal what is in the ROS of reviews, but when I read a review, I do not want to read how cute you think you are or how big and hard you think your dick is, the reviews are about the providers, not the reviewer.
Can't disagree with that
  • L.A.
  • 08-21-2018, 08:53 AM
I despise the reviews that are about "how good I was" Who cares? I want to know how easy was it to schedule with her, was she on time, does she look like her pics, how were HER skills, what was the incall like, was there IOP, how was communication, would you really see her again?
details without personal embellishment.

personal embellishment is ridiculous hyperbolic language used to promote a lady. it may come from a Pimp, or a Hobbyist who gets free sessions to review for specific AMPs. it may come from an insecure Dude who doesn't understand that IOP cancels the idea that he gave her 4 "O's".

details regarding punctuality, cleanliness, the incall, her body, age (real age), fee, and most importantly, service skills, or lack of same.

I highlighted fee, because it is still missing from most ROS!
I want ACCURATE description of the providers. Take off the pussy goggles and tell us what she really looked like. Does she have a belly, tattoos, acne scars-not that those things will always be deal killers but let us decide based on a real description. They always hide their flaws in their showcase and photoshop or the bad stuff -uncover them. “Not bad looking” is too vague. I definitely don’t want to hear how much she loved the way you DATY or how you “plowed her field”..just be brutally honest about her looks, was she easy to set-up with, and what was on the menu.
word
I usually start off with a little background info, the TCB, in all, appearance then get into the activities. I try to be specific--pros and cons. A little bit of what happens after the session, then any visuals I'm allowed to post. I think the most important part is to be honest. I usually dont want to read a whole book.
Does anyone think a basic ROS format would be helpful... like 5-10 prompts that are first in ROS reminding some of these items (and fees) +1 CT
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2018, 12:55 PM
I usually start off with a little background info, the TCB, in all, appearance then get into the activities. I try to be specific--pros and cons. A little bit of what happens after the session, then any visuals I'm allowed to post. I think the most important part is to be honest. I usually dont want to read a whole book. Originally Posted by txboi817
This is my style also, be as accurate and get to the point, men are becoming more honest than before, in the early days they wore pussy bifocals
  • Crock
  • 08-21-2018, 02:53 PM
See " The Should Have Been A No Thread " a lot of good information Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Truth.

I despise the Penthouse Letter-style of embellished review. Leave out the BS and stick to the facts. It's a review, not a story.
I miss action pics
How about the TRUTH lol

I feel sometimes...no actually I know the truth is stretched to elaborate the review(s).

For example, I found out today that I am a squirter LOL
Wait you aren't LOL....J/K

I found out today that I am a squirter LOL Originally Posted by berkleigh