Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CONVO, CBJ, COWGURL, MISSIONARY
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: As is in pix
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: TIA showcase is absolutely stunning. Although it's been a while I thought hell I need to see her ass again....
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. I've been eyeing her for a long time. Never doubted she was real, just never got around to calling her. Do you know if she is cool with daty? I would presume she is, but so many of these girls start throwing a shit fit on the phone as soon as you mention fetish or ask ANY questions. 90% of the convos I have with them are like this:
me: hi, you avialable?
them: yes
me: cool, price for hhr/ hr?
them: xxxx
me: you fetish friendly?
them: what?
them: I don't discuss service over the phone
them: costs extra
them: I don't do that
them:...click...
She does offer DATY but u have to ask her for it. She is really cool... Really laid back and not the typical "provider" one is used too... She is fetish friendly NO GREEK/ANAL but it's at a premium rate.. .i paid it once and was BLOWN AWAY! DAMN.
Good job bro!! I been waiting for a review on her, wasnt sure if she was real. Now that I know im going to have to hit that
Does she allow photos and videos of session?
she had a bad review here, not too long ago.. CBJ and little else.
Does she allow photos and videos of session? Originally Posted by romeo.juliet
I haven't pressed the video/pix thing with her BUT I will say this..... Her premium rates are amazing..... When some gurl says "fetish friendly" that means Greek not with her as she don't and kissing is a no no too.... Anything else..... Premium rates do apply and u will have a FUCKIN good time!
your posts are curious lj.. even as you say her menu is extremely limited, you talk like she's the greatest provider out there, LOL..
she had a bad review here, not too long ago.. CBJ and little else. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I recall that as well. I believe it indicated that she was a little stiff so I never pursued her.
your posts are curious lj.. even as you say her menu is extremely limited, you talk like she's the greatest provider out there, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How can u judge pussy....?? It all serve the same function. Lol. In this game you will have some negative shit said about u a time or two but don't mean it's true! She is beautiful, intelligent, experienced and all around good laid back cool chik. Y'all read ONE negative post and miss an opportunity to meet a girl... Ok... Keep missing... Imma keep collecting on the opportunities you keep missing... Lmao