Define "regular"

• Tweet
  • 07-27-2015, 04:00 AM
What is hobby definition of a "regular"?
How often?
Once a month
  • Tweet
  • 07-27-2015, 12:23 PM
That's kind of what I was thinking. Just wanted some verification that I was on the right page.
I would think 2/3 times a month is a regular.
Gotta love regulars though
  • Tweet
  • 07-27-2015, 02:29 PM
Ahh provider input..
Is that how you'd like a regular or what you actually consider regular? 2-3 times a month regardless of time, Short or extended visit as long as you visit?
Good info.
Thanks
I think a regular would also apply to a provider that visits a city not of her home which may be months apart and always makes time available to see same guy each visit
I would say 1 time every 2 months on average. Just enough to be friendly and not too many times to be considered "dating"-- LOL

BTW, when you get to the point of seeing someone 3 times a month, I would call that a sugarbaby/sugar daddy relationship, and there should be some type of allowance/arrangement/understanding between the 2 parties.
Regular server or client?
Ahh provider input..
Is that how you'd like a regular or what you actually consider regular? 2-3 times a month regardless of time, Short or extended visit as long as you visit?
Good info.
Thanks Originally Posted by Tweet
LOL
I mean.... That's what I experience.
But a few of my regulars I
Consider them as friends,
I have given deals, ious, etc.

I guess I would think of a few of them as 'daddies'
Rather than a regular provider/client relationship.
But then again, I've had a sugar daddy before and
He gave me an allowance and we've worked out the
Terms and I've also had one that paid my rent each month
And we worked out an agreement. But sugar daddy relationships
Are different, bc of many reasons.... But very different.. Lol.
I do see most of my regulars once maybe 2 times a mouth but I have some ladies I may not see but every 2 mouths and I still think they are regulars To me it's more than how much you see them it's how comfortable we are around one other I feel like there are friends with Benefits lol . Because a new girl I see it seems like more of a bump but my regulars we talk, laugh, and do more than just bump but still we are not dating lol
To me my regulars know about me and there is a trust level there we both have with one other.
I have had a Sugar Baby about two years ago for about 2 or 3 year’s the relationship is different and the trust Level is different I know what you are talking about NLN. It’s hard to understand unless you have had a Sugar Baby but it is Different lol
I think a regular would also apply to a provider that visits a city not of her home which may be months apart and always makes time available to see same guy each visit Originally Posted by Moonchild

I travel a lot and my regulars see me almost every time come to their city but locally a regular would be someone that sees me at least 1-2 times a month!

Just a thought and I guess with CPalmsons definition I have quite a few sugar daddies! But I have had REAL sugar daddies that pay my bills, take me gambling, give me gambling money all expenses paid and buy me nice gifts as well. Now those I consider Sugar Daddies and when I get one I usually disappear and am solely with him! Hence also my disappearing for 5 years!

Gemini Starr
I've seen this discussed on other sites.....opinions differ naturally.
Personally I think local you see each other at least once no more than 6 weeks apart. Anything less imo is either semi-reg or a familiar friend/visitor. Touring you two meet at least every other visit.