Encounter: NicoleNaughty may be my new ATF - WOW!!

Date: 8/15/2018
Name: NicoleNaughty
User ID:: 420383
Phone: Will deliver after screening
Email Address: realnicoleofdallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=420383
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Body Worship, BBBJ,DATY, DATO, CG, Miss, BBBJTCIM, Convo. Total GND/GFE experience with lots of IOP, and naughtiness, too!
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, longish, with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nicole is a simply BEAUTIFUL girl. Much prettier than in her pictures, and SUPER Friendly and a tremendously fantastic, likeable, fun personality.

Long blond hair with nice highlights, sexy eyelashes, some tattoos that are not distracting whatsoever.

Sexy curves, her twins are delightful and feel natural.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review, SF! NicoleNaughty is beautiful, fun and naughty! She is definitely a very pleasant sight!
SF !! Glad to see that you had fun !! Nicole truly is a Sweetheart !! As Y&M said - beautiful, lovely hot body, and all other packages along with it !! Lol..
Thanks for the great review. I have something very special scheduled with her and Ashten during the last week of August and I just can’t wait!
Thanks for the great review. I have something very special scheduled with her and Ashten during the last week of August and I just can’t wait! Originally Posted by jjorgiani
That will be one heck of a session. Bravo!!! Hope you can handle it....