URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Ft Vw off Ben W
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Blondish brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average face, average bod from what i could tell with her clothes on. Big ass for an Asian. I've seen others say she was one of the best they've seen in an AMP. Either I got an imposter saying she was Julie or we'be been going to different AMPs. I didn't find her really attractive, but she wasn't ugly by any standard.
Recommendation: No
That sounds like Apple. She is the worst.
Should have gone to Golden Spa on S. Congress…
That’s the thing though they rotate a good one into thank you and golden. Same owners. Then when they are gone all they have left are the hags that fight the whole time.
That’s the thing though they rotate a good one into thank you and golden. Same owners. Then when they are gone all they have left are the hags that fight the whole time. Originally Posted by Guest11704
If you’re a surfer looking for the best wave you have to be patient and selective. Too many blokes here are neither and so they settle in a way that it reinforces shitty providers with shitty attitudes. There’s no harm in finding another beach when the waves aren’t good.
I should have gotten a few numbers in the past. I’ve called to see who is there and they lie and say they are there. When I show up I can tell by the looks on their faces that they weren’t there. Then they lie and say they just left,
I should have gotten a few numbers in the past. I’ve called to see who is there and they lie and say they are there. When I show up I can tell by the looks on their faces that they weren’t there. Then they lie and say they just left, Originally Posted by Guest11704
You’re 100% correct!
Don't believe anything
AMP said.