San Antonio Provider ISO Childcare/Nanny Part-time

My name is Katia G., and I reside in San Antonio, Tx. I am a verified provider who is looking for childcare/nanny during the weekdays on a part-time basis for a child under the age of 1.

Although my initial thought was to get help on Mon, Wed, and Fri., for approximately 4 hr increments from mid-morning until 3 pm, I can be flexible if I find the right person.

I am looking for someone who may or may not be a fellow provider but more importantly has childcare experience. I prefer a non-smoker, drug-free individual who is flexible as well. You must have your own transportation and most importantly, be reliable. Building a business based on making appointments only works if I can keep them. I would also prefer someone who is also able to on a rare, occasional basis provide childcare in the evening or for an overnight on a weekend. Again, these are just my initial thoughts but can fine-tune the details with the most appropriate and qualified person.

Due to the nature of the beast, so to speak, I hold my privacy, and the privacy of my family very dear. Whomever is interested in this position must be willing to respect that privacy as I will respect yours.

I am offering CASH paid weekly, possibly daily. I am also willing to consider some sort of arrangement with a fellow provider if there is anyone out there needing similar assistance with their childcare perhaps we can figure out a fair schedule so that both benefit from it. I live in a house in the Northwest part of San Antonio by the North Star Mall.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to finding the right person. This position is available immediately. PM me if you are interested.