Do you Hobby while you travel?

I stay close to Houston with my work, however I always check the talent when I do travel. So do you fellas that travel alot test the local talent on the road?
I have in the past (I have traveled a couple of time per year for work) ... however, I find it is more expensive and less satisfactory ... due to lack of time to do good research and many of those locations, don't have significant participation is sites like this one.

I've been to Dallas several times (not recently) and always have had a hassle getting quality service in Dallas (however, now it looks like eccie has lots of Dallas activity).

One exception, I had a real baby in San Fran., and she was relatively cheap (I think) for the SF area.
One exception, I had a real baby in San Fran., and she was relatively cheap (I think) for the SF area. Originally Posted by nebtex1
you sure about the she part??
Yes, in DC i had some fun but got taken for $$$ before also.... Another useless thread by you, lol....
I travel a lot and it is the only time I hobby. Since I know my sechedule in advance I have a pretty good idea who I want to see or what SC's I want to hit. I usually play at the SC's. but on occassion I will make an appointment with a well reviewed provider.
I make it a point to test the local talent when travelling. It keeps the juices flowing and makes me appreciate this great city we live in. My worst experience so far was travelling 2 hours in north carolina to meet this 'indy', only to find out she was really working in a studio, and worse, the studio was actually a jack shack. That was a rough 2 hour drive back to my hotel I tell you what. My best experience was with a provider I randomly picked from SF redbooks on my last trip to CA.
p411 helps me hobby all over the place when I travel. Most of the ladies in other states have links to reviews on the local Boards - it doesn't take long to research the ladies with good reviews.
  • Rebel
  • 01-09-2010, 09:04 PM
I've traveled for the last 4yrs pretty heavily east coast and west coast, that's why I've been a long time Datecheck and TER member as well so I could scope the local talent with some sort of confidence with reviews legit websites etc. Not every place in the country is as lucky as we are in TX. Bottomlime if you want to explore on the road due your homework or you can get burned really quick.
I've been pretty lucky picking up SC talent while in town. But when I travel, I like the adventure of the unknown. Like the other posters I have TOFTT on occasion, but also have had some of the most exotic experiences as well. I guess it is like the allure of gambling. You lose, but sometimes you win big. I look for a local board or TER to help sort things out. Will miss ASPD because it was the best source of fair reviews in several times.
I travel extensively for work, sometimes as much as 3 weeks out of a month, so I actually hobby almost exclusively when traveling. Ironically the few appointments I have made at "home" are almost all touring girls I wasn't able to connect with in their home cities Luckinly I generally know my itinerary 4+ weeks out so I have time to do research, pre-book and plan accordingly.
there are a few Top Quality providers here in New Orleans boys...{lol}
Does a bear shit in the woods? Hell yes.
As a matter of fact, I have. I am torn because of my most recent experience. On a recent trip out of state, I had a chance and the time to arrance a meet. It is probably in my best interest that I don't live there because I would probably go broke.

G
I travel most every week and the combo of P411 and TER are life savers.
My favorite travel hobby spots are Chicago (3 outstanding agencies) which has great quality but is expensive; Austin; Dallas; found a couble of gems in Nashville this year; DC; and a variety of Florida ciites.
Unfortunate it does get pricey after a while.
yep..............and I'm about to leave again.