Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol, WHERE did you find that GIF?! So real.
What a great thread! So many beautiful ebony ladies in the place! Hope it's not too late to add myself to the mix

Stacey Monroe - Houston, TX
Attached Images File Type: jpg 123tag550.jpg (217.7 KB, 1078 views)
What a great thread! So many beautiful ebony ladies in the place! Hope it's not too late to add myself to the mix

Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe

No Stacey, it is not too late. You do belong among all this beautiful sexy ebony ladies!!

Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
Stacey...you are not just added to this thread...you are engraved in it....hot damn...
Stacey Monroe got it going ON!
  • merz5
  • 11-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Hey all you beautiful Ebony skinned ladies, thanks for sharing your pics and yourselves. There are a bunch of us horny ole' white guys that absolutely live for a piece of chocolate. I have been fortunate enough to meet up with many, but two of my absolute favorites are VIP Desire out of Oklahoma but does visit KC occassionally and then also !!VIPLayla Angelique!! from Austin Tx. She hasn't made it back up to my area though
Don't think they are connected at all and the VIP in their names is coincidence. I don't want to post their pictures without their permission, but you can search for them under their handles. You have to enter the !! to find Layla.
I am seeing Desire in a week or so and will let her know about this thread and hopefully she'll post her pictures.
If any of you lovely ladies are going to be in the KC area, please send me a PM and let me know.
Thanks again ladies. Let's keep the photo's and the thread going.
Merz5
Lawrence Ks
Sistas representing HARD in this thread! I'm LOVIN' it!!!

More and more need to know about this thread. I'm looking forward to more pics!
Don't let this thread die.
Don't let this thread die. Originally Posted by BJC4450

• merz5
  • 12-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Damn!
Thanks Zhero.
I like this thread,
Drooling.

Originally Posted by zerodahero

Jada Fire is one of my faves!