wow where is everybody!!!!!

thinkn of coming to the ATL and was lookn on here......where is everyone.....i guess its not as popular in the ATL as it is in Houston, this may not work me coming to the ATL without my ECCIE....i like backpage but ECCIE my very fav....so lets spread the word in the ATL and make it as big as it is in HOUSTON and Dallas
I couldn't agree more babe! We need to get more folks involved from Atlanta. Spread the word!!!
Just Signed up
  • R.M.
  • 11-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey BD I am wanting to visit Atlanta also maybe we can fly together....
Well, I am in Atlanta..its best city...If you guys coming..I can host you guys and we can discuss in details about BCD things....sent me PM here
We are Workin on it! Atlanta is a TER town.
Babydoll-Backpage?? NOOOO-stay away from Backpage. Very low end here.
I'm sure there are jewels in the rough (so, don't jump on me guys), but girl to girl babydoll-be afraid, be very afraid of backpage. lol

I am Happy to help anyone who wants to visit, and in fact steered a Ter brethren here, who is coming to Texas on business, so enjoy our Ga. boys coming to see you!

Atl is a big hobby town-they just don't know about ECCIE. That's all, but they are coming I still post my ads here for Atlanta, just like I do in Texas on TER (for those that come from towns who use other boards, the first place they'll look-is "their" board, in the town they are going to.

Love,
V
  • Shaft
  • 11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I agree and Babydoll, please come to Atlanta, we would love to have you here.
I am an old-timer that used to frequent the Houston scene, but am currently in Atlanta for several months on business. The Atlanta providers seem to charge about 50% more for the similar services than in Houston. Right before the election from August to November, many massage places and streets got busted, but it looked like the independents were left alone for the most part. Georgia politicians figured taking down craigslist erotics was enough to show the voters that they are doing something. Nevertheless, everyone is more cautious. I noticed providers doing more screening, and the customer had to prove that they are not LEs by moving the providers hand to the crotch, etc.
I myself think Houston is a more open market than Atlanta and better for the mongers. But ladies can probably make more by doing less in Atlanta which makes it better for the provider. I also noticed that ladies quit working earlier in Atlanta, whereas in Houston, mongering goes on all hours.
So if you are a provider looking to come to Atlanta, you are probably coming in on an advantage. If you are a customer looking to monger in Atlanta, I suggest you save your money and go to Houston. If you are a monger stuck in Atlanta and get horny, then you end up paying about a 50% premium for the same services in Houston. Atlanta mongers seem to like to post on usasexguide.info more than on eccie.
I personally plan on flying to Houston maybe a weekend every month to just see my old trusted providers.
I hope this gives you a little insight on the scene here in Atlanta at this point in time. Who knows if the supply/demand economics may change any time soon here?
I am an old-timer that used to frequent the Houston scene, but am currently in Atlanta for several months on business. The Atlanta providers seem to charge about 50% more for the similar services than in Houston.? Originally Posted by s_dinero
Have you considered inflation may be part of it I pay more for the same than I did 10 years ago, "old-timer"

That said I can't speak to Houston pricing and I don't frequent street walkers, but the question I have to ask is, 50% more than what?

FWIW, I think ATL is pretty damn reasonable (if not a downright bargain) compared to many places I've lived/visited. Many reputable indies/agencies in the $200-300 range.

Although I don't do the whole street/spa thing, I agree usasexguide.info is a great resource for hotspots and staying safe & reco reading for locals & visitors alike...
50% more than what? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I am comparing the current Houston market to the current Atlanta market. On average, what I can get for about 100-120 in Houston costs about 150-180 in Atlanta. 200 in Houston costs 300 in Atlanta, etc.

I personally have regulars in Houston that offer me FS for an hour for 100, whereas I've only found HJ for 30 min in Atlanta for 100.

I can't speak for volume, but I suspect the volume of business is higher in Houston than in Atlanta, as I would frequent more in Houston than in Atlanta, and I certainly see more reviews and postings about Houston than in Atlanta. And that would make sense with more competition and lower pricing in Houston than in Atlanta (probably because the recent LE busts removed some competition, etc.)

So to summarize in economic terms, the Houston market favors more to the customer, while the Atlanta market favors more to the provider. The only other market that is as favorable to the providers that I've seen is probably Las Vegas, where the low-end services start around 200, mostly because of the tourism factor, and the legal brothel standards outside the city limits, etc.

And more power to you as a customer if you can get more for less, or as a provider if you can offer less for more. Nothing personal, we all understand it's just business...
TER and Cityvibe seem to be the most popular sites for providers here in ATL. Most well established providers well-reviewed are in the 250-300 range, compared to HOU, DFW where 200 is about the norm for well established / reviewe providers from what I see on ECCIE. New providers in ATL generally start in the 200 range. There are a number of well established well reviewed providers here in 200 also. I think visiting providers would do well for 200H, or 2501.5H.
TER and Cityvibe seem to be the most popular sites for providers here in ATL. Most well established providers well-reviewed are in the 250-300 range, compared to HOU, DFW where 200 is about the norm for well established / reviewe providers from what I see on ECCIE. New providers in ATL generally start in the 200 range. There are a number of well established well reviewed providers here in 200 also. I think visiting providers would do well for 200H, or 2501.5H. Originally Posted by atlfan999
Good points.

1. Don't judge ATL by eccie. It is not very developed here.

2. I haven't personally spent much time in Texas in the last decade, but it does have a reputation as a very good value. If you have access to it by all means, take advantage of it

That said, I still think ATL represents a good value vs. most metro areas I've visited.

3. I know this is difficult in the abstract, but let's make sure we are comparing apples to apples. One thing that Texas in general seems to have is a very developed "studio" (non-ripoff, non-AMP, relatively attractive American women) market. That simply doesn't exist here (generally speaking).

@ Dinero:

1. I am curious about these stings you refer to. There were some "cleanups" of some AMPs. But, back to my apples to apples comment, that's not really the market I'd use for comparison. Like any large metro there are always busts but I don't think those are driving pricing.

2. I'm not sure how much time you have spent in Atlanta, but as you build into your comparisons, consider there is always a "home field advantage." Certainly you can't expect to get the same "deals" as you do in a city where you know where to look, have learned via trial & error, have developed regulars etc. If I visited Houston, I certainly would not expect to do as well as you value-wise my first month there.

+++++1
1. I am curious about these stings you refer to. There were some "cleanups" of some AMPs. But, back to my apples to apples comment, that's not really the market I'd use for comparison. Like any large metro there are always busts but I don't think those are driving pricing. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
So when the AMPs and streets were closed down, where do you think the guys went to get relief?
In a way, the whole provider market is connected to an extent. It's not as easy to separate the apples from the oranges.
When some places get busted, then those that are still in business realize they can keep charging the same or higher prices because their customers may actually increase.
In the opposite case, if their is a high number of competition among providers and the customers have more choices, then providers might actually have to lower their prices to be more competitive to attract customers.
So to reiterate my experience between Houston and Atlanta, there are more provider competitions in Houston than in Atlanta, which is why the prices are lower in Houston than in Atlanta at this time. But the supply/demand economy can change quickly in either places.

2. I'm not sure how much time you have spent in Atlanta, but as you build into your comparisons, consider there is always a "home field advantage." Certainly you can't expect to get the same "deals" as you do in a city where you know where to look, have learned via trial & error, have developed regulars etc. If I visited Houston, I certainly would not expect to do as well as you value-wise my first month there. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Sure Houston is my home field advantage. But I'm still out looking in Atlanta for "good deals". But my economic instincts tell me that I'm not going to be able to get the same deals in Atlanta that I had in Houston. I don't mean to sound like a economics 101 professor, but it may help you, as the providers, to realize why your business is good now, and what factors may cause that to change.
Youre missing the point. The people who go to the AMP Are DIFF clients than the ones who see providers for FS. And, Texas has gone completely downhill-the girls are half to blame IMO, because they get on boards and gripe about how broke they are and how bad everything is. And, most use cell phone shots. You would only see that in Atlanta on Backpage-where your pricing is more equal to what you are talking about.
In turn, the hobbyists have more and more "bad behavior" problems in texas, becauase the girls have made it clear they can "get away with it' because they are "so desperate" for business.
Every city goes through it's cycles, but Texas is in a big downcycle. It can no longer attract the big talent to visit. Noone wants to deal with it.
And, Atlanta is actually a middle market.
Look at Boston, NYC, Chicago and the pricepoint is higher.

You speak of HJ's?? That is a backpage-esque service. No Provider in Atlanta would waste their time. That is what she means, I believe-by comparing apples to oranges.

You simply won't find that kind of service even offered on TER.

And, if that's what you are lookign for-that's fine...it's just not comparable.

The hobbyists in Atlanta are expected to behave better than the hobbyists in Texas have gotten comfortable as their norm, and the Atlanta hobbyists expect a Lot more from their providers-i.e. Professional pics, Nice established incalls, even changing names, and locations is called into question if they want to remain a highly reputable provider.
It's not such a big deal for a provider to kind of "wing it" in Texas. The hobbyists are paying less after all. And, have gotten used to not expecting that level of service. How could they-they aren't paying for it??!